chapter 13

"Why ?!"Mikey asked
"I have to" you said
"Aww" he whined.
"Mikey she can't live here."Leo said.
"Unless she tells her aunt she wants to live with us but I'm pretty sure she would want to meet us and that can't happen remember" Donnie said.
Mikey frowned.
You looked at raph he was zoned out.
You went up to him and he looked at you.
"When are you coming back?"He asked.
"Soon I promise"you said
"Text me when you get home" he said.
They couldn't go with you it was to risky it was day,the sun was up.
You gave him a quick kiss and started to go home.
-
You eventually got home and saw no one was home.
"Amanda!"you called out.
Nothing.
You went to your room put your stuff away.
You got out your phone and texted raph.
You: hey I'm home
Raph:Ok good
Raph: what u doing?
You: texting you
Raph: -_-
You: no one's home so I'm not doing anything
Raph: it's boring over here without you
You: ya im bored
Raph:I wish you could live with is
You:...
You: me too
Raph:r u Ok?
You: I'm fine
Raph:I'm going to call you
You:ok
You started walking around and you saw a spill. It was red. Amanda probably spilled a drink. You had your phone in your hand and it started to ring. You looked at it. It wasn't raph. It was a no caller id.
You answered.
"If you dont tell me I'm going to kill more of your family and friends!!"
You recognized that voice. It was the man's voice. The one who almost choked you.
"What are you taking abo-"you started to say but he hung up on you. You continued to walk to the red liquid that was on the floor. You were suddenly scared. Your phone began to ring again.
It was raph. You started to see..a shoe..a leg.
You answered raph.
You froze. On the floor was a body. With blood. It was your aunt. You started crying and you kneeled down next to her and held her hand. You were heart broken. Your only family left. Gone. Then you remembered Amanda.
"Amanda!!"you yelled. You forgot that you had raph on the line. You started running trying to find her. You went to her room. There she was. On the floor. You covered your mouth with your hand and you felt your phone. You put it to your ear.
"(Y/N)?!?!"
"R-raph.."You couldn't finish you were crying.
"What happened are you ok?!"
You didn't respond.
"Are you crying?!"
"Ya"you said.
"Whats wrong? "
"Amanda and my aunt"
"I'm coming over"
"No! It's day!"
"I dont care"
You were about to tell him no but he hung up. You ran to your room. You knew what you had to do. You had to go after him. Kill him. Even if it kills you. First Thing you did was change.

You did it as fast as you could

You did it as fast as you could. You didn't want raph to get to you first. You put the blade in your pocket and put extra weapons in the bag. You were looking through your aunt's room to see if she had any more weapons. She had a gun and a few blades.
You took them and put them in the bag along with water and extra clothes.
You put on the backpack and started making your way out the window.
You looked up and saw the sun was setting. It was a quick day. You knew raph wasn't far behind.
You didn't even know where to go. You thought it was best if you hide in a dark alley until it was dark and you can go on the roofs where they can find you.
You started making your way down and once you hit the floor you started running. You looked up it was dark but still bright. You put your hoodie on so raph wouldn't notice you.
You kept running far from your aunt's appartment. As you ran your backpack kept making noise.
You decided to go in an alley and start playing with things so they wouldn't make as much noise.
You continued to run but it still made loud clangs. You once again stoped in an alley and decided to take out everything and put them on you. Your blade and phone where in your pocket so you had to put the gun in your hoodie' s inside pocket. The rest of the stuff you didn't really need. You looked up and saw shadows passing over to another building. You started climbing the fire escape. You were almost to the top and you looked to see if raph was here. No. You got on top of the roof and started jumping roofs. You ran for about 10 minutes and every now and then you looked to see if you could see raph. But he wasn't there. You knew he was out there. Somewhere. You kept running and you saw a foot solider. You snuck behind him and sliced his throat with the knife you had. You kept running but with cautious. Then you saw a whole bunch of soilders and tiger claw. You were so angry you wanted to kill everyone. You had your knife and were about to charge. Tears started flowing down and you tryed to wipe as much off. You started to run but someone pulled you back and covered your mouth. Then they held your arm which made you drop your blade.
They turned you around and you saw raph.
"(Y/N)?" He said.
You didn't respond. You just let out tears and got angrier. "Why are you crying?"
"He killed them!!"You screamed.
"What?Who killed who?"
"The man you said you dont know.He killed Amanda and my aunt."You explained.
He just stared at you. He looked.....sorry. Then he pulled you into a hug.
"Let's go home" he said.
"Home?"
"I want you to live with us"
"Are you happy this happened?"you asked getting angry.
"No..where else are you going to go. I'm truly sorry and I promise I'll do everything I can to kill that sorry little p-"
"I love you"you said interrupting him.
"Love you too"he replied.
You huged your arms and you both started to walk to the lair. Along the way you thought of how your life changed.