chapter 22

"How did you find me?"You asked him.
"I woke up and decided to go train-"Leo said but you cut him off.
"At this hour!?"you asked.
"Ya I always do. Anyways I wanted to see if u wanted to train to and I went to look for you and then blah blah blah I found tiger claw on you"he explained.

You and Leo talked about how you both couldn't say a word to anyone about what happened. 

You both decided to just go back to sleep. You went to lay down with raph and you felt bad about what you did. It's like you just went behind his back.
You slowly got in bed with raph trying not to wake him up.
"Babe?"
You turned and saw him awake.
"Hey raph" you said.
"Where have you been?"
"I was just in the kitchen"
He hugged you from the back and you both drifted to sleep. You thinking of what just happened.
-
-
-
"Harder"
"I'm hitting as hard as I can!"you yelled at raph.
Everyone was training.
"Hey raph I'll spar with her you go at it with mikey"Leo said coming over to you.
"Ya ok"he replied.
He went over to Mikey and started sparing with him. You and Leo went to the corner and trained together. The whole time you were trying to figure out what he wanted.
You got distracted and he sweeped you with his leg causing you to fall on your butt.
He helped you up and said "you have a hickey" he whisper yelled. You quickly put your hands on your neck trying to cover it wherever it was.
"Ok guys that's enough for today" Leo stated and we all went to relax. But you went to the bathroom and looked at a mirror and saw that u did have a hickey.
"How has raph not seen it?"you asked yourself.
You got out covering your neck with your hand and went to the room to check if you had a shirt that covered it.
You were looking and found a hoodie that covered it just enough. You let your hair down so it can also cover it. That's when raph came in.
"Hey"
You jumped and turned to him. "Hey"
"What you doing?"he asked getting closer.
"Oh nothing just came to change after the workout"you said.
"Oh ok, I saw your message from last night"He said
"Oh ya I just wanted to go out for a while" you explained.
"Don't go out again unless I'm with you or one of the guys, ok. I just want you to be safe especially since your being hunted" he said a tad angry.
"Okay I'm sorry" you apologized. But really you ment that sorry as in, I'm sorry I kissed Leo and made out with him. I'm sorry I let him. I'm sorry I let him give me a hickey.
You wanted to tell him but you couldn't you literally just couldn't.
"It's ok" he replied
-
-
-
-
-
It was later in the night.
"Leonardo may I speak with you." Master splinter said.
You guys were about to go on patrol until he called Leo. Well the guys were about to go on patrol, you had to stay again.
"You guys go ahead" Leo said. And they all left.
Leo went to splinters room and closed the doors leaving you alone.
You decided to just take a little nap until the guys came back so you all can watch a movie.
-
-
-
"(Y/N) r u awake? "
You felt a poke on your nose. You woke up and saw Leo.
"I am now" you said as you sat up.
"Does raph know?"He asked
You knew What he was talking about
"No" you said.