chapter 23

"Ok good"He said
"Leo"
He looked at you in yours eyes . You looked up at him and said.
"I feel bad and lm scared"
You felt a hand on your Cheek
"I know what I did was wrong it was wrong of me to kiss you but I couldn't help it."you said.
"No I was the one who made the move IM sorry"he replied.
you looked at his eyes ,he was just too cute . You grabbed the back of his neck . You noticed he was looking at your lips then looked down. You lifted his head up and you both locked eyes. Then you both were leaning in then kissed once again.

The truth is, I like Leo hes really nice and sweet just like raph. That's the problem .I love them both. Both. I honestly had no idea what to do or how to feel. All i knew was i loved them both.  You both parted and then Leo was staring into your eyes. I was in my train of thought i didn't know what was going on i was just too busy thinking of both of them.
"(Y/N) i'm sorry if you feel scared i just really love you. I honestly don't know how long i've had these feelings for you.But when we were together that night i couldn't help it. I noticed how scared you were and i saw how he had almost killed you i just couldn't take it. I was scared and angry and i knew i had to get you. Then you hugged me, as soon as you hugged me i couldnt take it i just...look im sorry. If you want we can act like it never happened. But i will always love you and have the same feelings for you."

I was silent for a moment i just kept on thinking about how im betraying raph."Leo...i need to tell you how i feel. I feel like im betraying raph and i feel like im cheating on him, which i am but my point is...i think its best if we act like it didnt happen. Im so sorry i probably broke your heart by I dont want you to wait for me. I want you to move on. Leo i love raph and i love you too.
But im with raph and just dont feel like im rejecting you because im not. I love you Leo but i hope you understand."

He was quite for quite a while. "ya of course i understand. Like i said i wont stop my feelings.Well i have to go catch up with the guys up top. Can you cover the hickey a little better. If raph finds out hell kill me." you nodded and then he left to his brothers."

_
_
_

2 hours later they came back. I was in raphs room reading another one of his comics. He entered the room and layed next to you, he put his head on your lap and you played with his mask tails."you tired?" you asked and he nodded a yes in response. He looked up at you and smiled. "i missed you" he said and wrapped his arms around your waist. You smiled and said "me too" you then noticed his smile went away. He looked angry.

"What the fuck?!" he yelled. I was confused and scared, why is he mad i didnt do anything. He lifted up your chin and you immediately knew why he was mad. " i didnt give this to you!" Then he started crying. He looked up at you."Raph you gave me this" "shut the fuck up you liar I never gave you that!" "Yes you did raph!" Someone knocked on the door. "Guys you ok?" It was Mikey. Raph was looking at you in the eyes. "Get out" you were shocked by what he said "what?" You said. "Get the hell out of here I don't want to see you!" You got your backpack and opened the door, Mikey was there you said a soft "I'm sorry" to him and left with only what was in your backpack"

I had no idea where to go . I was just walking around. It was dark of course . I had no idea who I was going to go with. I kept walking and walking.i went into an alley and hid myself in a dark corner and fell asleep thinking of what just happened