chapter 12

You all were on the couch. Mikey wanted everyone to watch a movie. You guys were about to watch SPLIT you have never watched it. Raph was next to you, Mikey was on the floor and Donnie was on the bean bag.
Leo sat on the other side of you.
"Ok I'm going to go bring snacks"Mikey got up and went to the kitchen.
"I'll help"you offered and you were about to get up but someone pulled you back down and wrapped there arms around you.
You looked at raph and he smiled at you.
"What?"you said confused.
"I don't want you to leave my side."He whisper to you.
Mikey came back and had three bowls of popcorn and another of mixed candies.
He handed you and Raph one and put one between Leo and Donnie and got the other for himself.
The candies were near you and you were about to get up but raph held your waist and you heard him grunt.
"Raph I'm just getting some candy."you said.
"Ok"
He let go of your waist and you got up weakly to get a handful of candy and sat back down. You put it in the popcorn bowl and started to put your hair in a pony tail. It started to get hot. You were wearing a shirt and an under shirt.
"I'll be right back."you said to raph as you began to get up.
"Where you going?"
"The room I'll be right back"
He let you go and you went to raphs room. You got to the room and took off your shirt and you were still hot.
You were wearing pants and shorts underneath. You took of your pants and put your clothes in a corner. You were wearing a red undershirt and blue shorts.
You were about to exit the door when you almost bumped into raph. He didn't walk in on you. That was good.
"Oh hey raph" you said.
"Umm.." he said as he looked at you from head to toe.
It was hot but not as hot anymore. You were thankful you always wore clothes underneath.
"I got hot" you explained.
"Well you are hot."He said and winked at you.
You smiled and you two began walking back to the couch.
You were about to enter the 'room' when raph stoped you.
"Raph?"
"Before we go sit." He said
You were about to question him but he gave you a kiss. You smiled and kissed back.
You two kissed for who knows how long.
His hands were at your waist and yours were on his neck.
He was still gentle with you. He knew you were still hurt.
"Guys!"Leo yelled and you two parted away and looked at Leo.
Leo walked away and you two started following him.
You were both embarrassed.
You sat on the couch and Raph sat next to you.
"Finally now I can start it" Mikey said as if he was waiting forever.
-
-
The movie was half way and every now and then you and Raph looked at each other and gave each other a quick peck.
You ended up falling asleep in his arms. The movie was still going.
"Oh god dudes that movie was so intense!"Mikey yelled.
"Sshhh!"raph hissed and pointed at you. The movie was over.
You woke up and everyone was looking at you.
"What?"you said.
"Ok guys time for bed."Leo stated.
Everyone started to get up and you could hear Mikey ranting about his favorite parts.
"Oh and also whenever he says etcetera oh and also when they kissed he kinda was like raph and  (Y/N) "He joked.
Raph looked at him and Mikey ran to his room.
You and Raph went to the room and you looked at your phone and saw the time 2am.
You also had 33 missed calls from Amanda and a total of 122 messages from your aunt and Amanda.
You texted them both saying you wanted to spend another night and they both said it was ok. You had to go back soon. Raph was going to have a hard time.
You put your phone away and went to go lay down with raph.
He put his arms around you.
"Raph"
"Ya?"
"Do you know who that man was?"You asked. You knew he knew. He was in your nightmare. He killed your parents.
"No" he lied.
"Raph..i want to know"
"I don't know him"
You knew he was lying you could just ask leo tomorrow.
"Ok fine"you said and wanted to change the subject.
"I got to go home soon"you said.
"Why can't you just live with us?"
"I can't raph I still have my aunt and amanda."
He sighed and looked at your eyes.
"I was so scared you wernt ever going to wake up"
"Raph I heard everything you said even though I was out cold."
"You did?"
"Ya I umm...were you crying?"
He smiled at you and kissed your forehead.
"Ya I was worried about you."He said. You smiled.
You began feeling your eyes heavy. You were falling asleep.
You looked up at raph.
"What?" He said.
You kissed him and he kissed back. You pulled away and started to fall asleep.
"Love you" you said.
Then you fell asleep and didn't hear his response.
"I love you too, I'll never let you go..ever"He said and huged you a little tighter but not to much he knew you were still hurt.
He soon fell asleep also.