chapter 18

He's an idiot i love him so much! Why does he get jealous over a little thing!
Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!
"Hey"
That voice. You turned to where it came from.
Kai.
You stood there. Hesitated for a moment but finally said"hey"
"What are you doing?It's  cold out"
You stayed quiet. You wanted to kill him! He's the reason raph snapped! You hated him. You wanted to turn and walk away from him...no..run from him as far as possible!
"(Y/N)?"
You just stared at him and finally turned around and walked away.
1..
2..
3..
4..
"Hey!"
You heared footsteps running twords you.
"Wait"he got in front of you. You kept your head down not even wanting to look at him. You walked twords an alley while he tried to get you to look up. Then...he grabed you by the arm.
He yanked you to him and now you were looking up at him while he had you wrapped in his arms against his body.
"What's wrong? What happened?"he asked all innocently. Ugh I wanted to kill him.
But the thing you didn't like was he was touching you. You and Raph might be fighting but you still love him. I love him.
"Kai let me go"you squirmed in his arms and you felt him hold you tighter.
"First tell me why your all sad"
No,no no, I'm mad!
"I'm not sad" you said.
"Your not?"
"Just let me go"
"No"
"Kai!!"
"I said no!"
"Let me go Kai!!"
"NO!!"
Then..
"Hey!"
You both turned to the  voice.
Oh thank goodness.

Casey

"Casey!"you yelled at him. Happy to see him. Happy to see that you were now safe.
"I'm gonna ask you nicely...let her go"Casey threatened.
"Nah"was his answer
Casey came closer to you both then he winked at you. Oh Casey.
"Look pal this girl is really special and her screaming at someone who is touching her is ganna make a certain someone very angry."you knew who he was talking about.
Raphael.
You were lost in thought that you didn't even feel his arms loosen from your waist. You turned quickly and saw Casey beating the crap out of Kai. You smiled as you watched.
'Good he deserves it'
Casey pretty much killed him he was bleeding from everywhere. You went over to Kai and bent down and whispered in his ear.
"Touch me again and it'll be worse"then you slapped him. So hard he started to bleed. More.
You turned to Casey and huged him.
"Thank you" you said as he huged back.
"What did he do?"
"When he saw me he said hi but I ignored him and walked away. Then I came into this alley and he yanked me by the arm and he started to hug me"you explained
He quickly looked at your arm and saw that it was only red. Nothing big.
"And do you know him?"
"Umm kinda he bumped into me the other day and he gave me his number"
"He did? Does raph know?"
You now had a different face sadness/anger.
"Ya he knows"
"You wanna go with the guys?"
You looked at Casey and he gave you a worried face.
-
-
You explained to him what happened with you and Raph. And now he was taking you to his place. He insisted.