chapter 21

You were bored no one was awake they were all tired from training all day long non stop. It was night so you decided to just take a walk. But for safety you texted raph

You:went for a walk

You knew he was asleep but he'll read it when he wakes up. You decided to go to the park and just swing on the swing. You were thinking of just simple things like life and how you miss school.
Then you had an idea. If April goes to school then so can you. Even if your being hunted at least April and Casey can help protect you.
You hurried back to tell the guys your idea. You were jumping on the rooftop when you saw what looked like the foot. You decided to follow them in secret and see what they were up to. You snuck around and listened to what they were talking about.
"Then find her!"
"We searched everywhere master, we can't find her"
"Search everywhere!! I need that girl!"
You got up in fear, you knew who they were talking about. You.
"Why are they always after me what do i have?" You said

"Get her!!"

You suddenly got tackled to the ground. You looked up and saw tiger claw on you.
"Get off!!" You yelled. He drew out a nife and your eyes widdened.

"Get away from her!!!" You heard a voice yell.
It was Leo. Tiger claw then started choking you. You tried pushing him off but he was just to big and too strong. You were about to black out when you felt his hands or paws off your neck.

You gasped for air and started coughing. Leo came up to you.

"(Y/N) are you okay?"he asked worried.
You quickly hugged him and started crying on his shoulder. He hugged you back.
"Hey shhh its ok"he said
You were scared to death.
You looked at Leo. He looked back at you. Into your eyes. He put his finger under your chin and lifted your head. You were too scared to realize what was going on. You just needed comfort. He then leaned in. You guys were only inches away from each other.
"(Y/N)"he said.
The way he said your name was so comforting and warm it gave you chills.
"Ya?" You said.
He then looked at your lips and you looked at his.
You both slowly closed the gap between you two. Then you both kissed. He kissed you soft at first but then went a little rougher. You both were alone on the rooftops. Then you both started making out hard. His lips were so soft and so perfect. With every kiss his lips molded perfectly with yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck and then he carried you. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he carried you to a wall and started kissing you down your neck. He nibbled on it then sucked a little. He did this for a while until you stopped him.

"Leo"you managed to say.
"I know" he said and stopped. He put you down gently and looked down ashamed.
"Leo"you repeated again.
"Ya?" He said
"Thank you for saving me"you said
He looked at you and smiled.
"Let's go back to the lair"he said.
"Ok"you replied.
You both started walking when he turned to you and gave you a quick last kiss. You smiled.