rise of the teenage mutant ninja turtles

Oh my God! I just found out that a new series of TMNT is coming in late 2018. Nickelodeon put up a video of the cast. Go check it out.
Ok in my opinion I don't want this series. NO NO NO!!
The voice actors are just not the type of the guys. AND!!!
GUESS WHAT?!
Raph is now the leader. No I don't want this I want the old cast.
Oh and remember tiger claw......ya well guess who he's voicing now..mhm master splinter.
Ok what I'm about to say is no offence to anyone I see everyone the same. But almost half of the cast if black. And for the 1st time ever we have a black April. I personally think the April part if going to be exciting. Nickelodeon also mentioned that they are going to have powers. What kind of powers? We don't know yet. But think about it...have you ever been to the store and saw a lot of tmnt stuff like tmnt backpacks and tmnt gummies,cookies and noticed that it was tmnt 2012! What happened to the 80's turtles. We still watch them,yes but it's dissapearing slowly. And that's going to happen go tmnt 2012!! So I personally think that this series is going to be so bad! I cried so much when I found out all about this. But maybe they'll look cuter and hoter. Hopefully!
They also mentioned that it was going to be in 2-D. So we can already imagine. Just think of samurai Jack. That's how it's going to be kind of. So ya I don't want this series to ever come because it'll ruin everything!
I AM AND ALWAYS WILL BE A TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE 2012 FAN. ALWAYS!

Want more info?
Just dm me
I'll answer you and plz no hate comments if u want to hate dm me and we'll talk things from there.
If YOU have info then dm ME plz! And also if you have ideas for the story just dm me also I am always open. Thnxs guys!