chapter 10

You were on the roofs.
You were alone.
Finally.
You didn't have a phone so no one could bother you. Unless someone came.
You sat and watched the sun rise.
It was beautiful.
You smiled.
It was morning and the sun was bright so the guys can't come and look for you.

You and Leo were over reacting you knew that. You just wanted to be alone, let everything out.
You started crying. You were relieved. You held it in for such a long time.
You clenched your fists and you felt your nails dig in your skin.
It didn't hurt at all.
You looked down at your feet. They were dangling and you swinged them back and forth.
You saw people. Kids. Teenagers. Friends.
They were all with there family.
You were happy. For them.
You ended up spending the whole day up there. It was turning dark and you knew that the guys would come up soon.
You started to make your way down.
You jumped down and grabed on a stair rail.
You eventually made it down.
You needed to be indoors so they can't spot you. The mall was nearby. So you were going there.

You looked up and saw shadows. It was completely dark. You started walking faster. You didn't want to see the guys. After all it was leos fault. You told him to stop but he continued. It is leos fault. He should apologize to you. Not the other way around. You didn't want to see them unless Leo said sorry. You were walking faster, you were about to start running but as you took your first step to run. Someone pulled you. Into the alley. You knew who it was. You couldn't scream, your mouth was covered by his hand.
'Let's just get this over with' you thought.
He uncovered your mouth and let go of you. You turned around to face him.
Your eyes widened in fear.
You were wrong. You didn't know exactly who it was.
It was. A man. The man. The one you saw in your dream that killed your parents.
But why would he let you go? You heard someone come behind you. Then another. And another. You were surrounded.
"Who are you?" You asked. 
"Where is it?!"he yelled.
You knew what he was talking about. The gem. You sighed of annoyance. Why couldn't they just leave you alone.
"Didn't your little kitty cat tell you I don't have it" you said.
"Don't you talk to me that way!"
"I don't care"
Silence. You two just looked at each other in the eye.
"Take her" he finally said. You turned and saw some foot ninjas. They were trying to grab you. You knew they were easy to take down.
You took down the one on the right then more started coming. You looked up to see from where they were coming. The tops.

Raph was on patrol with his brothers. They were looking for anyone causing trouble.
"Guys!"Mikey yelled.
He had spotted the foot ninjas jumping into the alley. The one you were in.
Everyone turned and saw what he saw.
"Let's go guys. Remember stealth only. We attack on my signal"Leo ordered.
"No way I'm not listening to you. And I'm certainly not taking another order from you lame-o-nardo!"raph yelled.
"Keep your voice down they'll spot us"Leo said back.
"Whatever"raph said and turned to where the foot were.
"Why doesn't he ever listen to a word I say."Leo said holding the temple of his nose.
Leo followed raph and so did the others. 

You continued to fight but there were to many.
"Enough!" The man in armor yelled.
"Kari take her!"he yelled.
You turned to see who he was talking to. Then a shadow came to you. You put your arms up ready to fight. Whoever it was. You finally saw who it was. It was a girl. Kari was her name based on what the man said.
She tried punching you but you moved to a side and brought her arms behind her back. You heard her yelp a little from pain.
"Pathetic" he said.
You turned to him and you saw he was walking twords you. A blade came out of his armor. You looked around for something to fight back with. You were still holding the girl. You noticed she had a sword. You quickly took it and sliced her leg. You didn't cut it deep but enough for her to not be able to walk or get up.
She let out a little scream.
"Little brat!"He yelled. Then he threw a punch at you, easily dodged it.
Then you ran around him and started trying to find an opening to stab him.
Then....

"(Y/N)!!!"you heard a scream. You knew who it was. Mikey. You looked up. Worst mistake ever. As you were distracted he took the opportunity to take you. Down.
He kicked you in your side and you went flying to the wall.
"NO!!"
Raph.
Raph was here.
The man started walking to you and you tried to run to the sword but he threw you against the wall again and held you by the neck.
"Tell me"he said.
"I dont have it!"You yelled.
"Very well"
He said. Then he punched your stomach. You yelled.
You tried kicking him but it was no good. He was choking you. You were blacking out.
He punched you many times you started to cough up blood.
You were weak.
You tried to look up to the guys but you couldn't. You were to weak.
You were running out of air.
You couldn't do anything.
You could hear the guys. They were fighting the ninjas.
You tried yelling for them but it only came out as a faint whisper.
"Guys"you tried saying.
You were gasping for air and you tried kicking him again.
You gasped again and you actually got some air.
"RAPH!!" You yelled as loud and hard as possible. Then...darkness.