chapter 25

"what are you doing here?" he asked. I was shocked to see him, i didnt know how to react but i guess talking to a friend now was what i needed.

"umm" I did not know what to say.

"Are you okay you look...bad"he sat down next to me and waited for me to respond to his question. "Im fine"

"you dont look fine"

"I just...my boyfriend kicked me out and I have no where to go. I have no family to go to. Its all my fault I should've never let him do that to me. Now my boyfriend found out and he kicked me out. Ive been in a dark alley for the night. I miss him Kai. Im so sorry for what i did to him. Now im trying to get a job so i can get a little money." I was crying again."I miss him"

You looked up to look at Kai in the eyes. They were filled with worry and a tad of anger.

"Wow that sounds so bad. Im so sorry for what happened. I can help you" he offered.

I couldnt accept it im not his problem."No Kai im ok im not your problem its ok thank you though" He had a smirk on his face. It made me smile a little. "What?" i asked smiling a bit more. "I wasnt asking for your permission. You can stay with me at my apartment. You can have your own room."
Hes so stubborn.....like raphael. "ok thanks" you said accepting.
He had a huge smile on."Ok just one thing I have to be at work right now, im late actually but here are $20 its not much but you can go to a store and buy what you need. I get out from work at two so when your done buying stuff you can call me and we'll meet at a spot....you still have my number right?" 

I smiled guilty and he laughed a little. "well here let me put it in your phone" he said. I gave him my phone and he put in his number and handed it back to me along with twenty dollars. "Thank you kai this means a lot"

"No problem"he said with a warm smile.

He left and you went to the cheapest store in the mall and tried to get at least three outfits or more. Thankfully there was a sale buy one get two free on shirts and shorts and they were each five dollars. They wernt obviously pretty shorts but it was something for a couple of days. I left the store only left with ten dollars plus my five i had but i didnt really want to spend that, i wanted it for emergency's. Ok so i have clothes now i need accessories like shampoo,hair brush and all that good stuff.

I ended up with just three dollars left. I had to spend my extra five dollars because a girl needs makeup. I looked at my phone and it was barely 11:55 about to turn 12. I decided to just walk around the mall and waste time while it turned 2. I was walking past a store and i saw Kai in it. He must work there. I decided to go in and say hi. I went up to him and said hi. "hey your done?" i nodded and he said "well you can go to my apartment already if you want." " ya sure""ok its at bliss street, its not far just 7 blocks down from here. The apartments are right there you cant miss it, my apartment number is number 26 there is a spare key under the mat."

"Ok ill go right now, ill see you in a bit then." We said bye and i was on my way. As i was walking i put my hoodie on to cover my face. It felt like a long walk and it felt even longer while carrying three bags full of stuff. 

It felt like i was never going to get there. People were always getting in my way but hey thats new york. I finally got there and i went inside, went to number 26 and looked under the mat and there was the key. I went inside and saw how nice the place was. It was so clean and everything was put away. I went to what i assume was a guest room where i would be staying. I put everything down and started to put everything away in its place. I decided to take a quick shower since i havnt in a while. I jumped in and the warm water felt nice on my skin.

-
-
-

After the shower i went to watch some TV  and i saw that it was already 1:25. Kai should be getting out soon. I had a message from him also. 

Kai: help yourself with anything, theres food  in the kitchen...i know you havnt eaten so please eat.

I smiled at how he cared for me, he reminded me of Amanda. I miss my family, i miss my friends. I wasnt that hungry but i had to eat something. I went to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. I went to go sit on the couch and watched some TV. I felt my phone vibrate and i saw i had a message from Leo. I didnt want to open it i dont know why. I thought if he texted me then it must have been an emergency or he just needed to tell me something. I opened it.

Leo: Raph told me what happened...I had to tell him i didnt know who gave it to you. Im so sorry. He hasnt been himself lately. He keeps on saying he loves you but you went behind his back. He really misses you. How are you doing? Who are you staying with now? OMG ARE YOU EVEN SAFE!! HAS TIGER CLAW GOTTEN TO YOU?!!!? YOU BETTER BE SAFE Y/N

Wow raph misses me. I miss him too but he doesnt want to see me. It was funny how Leo was so worried about me. 

Me: I miss raph more than anything right now. I cant stop thinking about what i did to him. I hate myself for it, no offense. But i want to see him again. I cant go back so im staying with a friend i ran into today. I got a job so i can get some money. I always get scared when im walking on the streets. Im safe right now dont worry. If i ever get captured again you guys wont be there to save me so if anything goes wrong just remember im still me ok.

Leo: we miss you too. Thank god your ok and alive and ok. Dont worry nothing will happen we have a plan to blow up there base in secret due to all the mutagen that they have in there. Take care Y/N be safe.

I miss them more than anything. Mikey was like a little baby brother to me that would always love to cause trouble with me. We would play games all night and always make each other laugh. Donnie was like my smart genius brother he would always help me or he would always fix me up when i would get hurt. He would love to always be right when it comes to every little thing. He was a good person to talk to when i needed it. Well they all are honestly. Leo was a very commanding brother that would always be on my back when it comes to training. He made sure everything was perfect. Raph was just perfect. He would always care for me. I know hes a hot head but when it comes to me hes a big softy. If anything was wrong with me he would always worry and try to make it better and of course he was my boyfriend. He made me feel like i had a special place in life, in his life. I was special and he was even more special for me. I love him.