chapter 17

"You did good just next time try to be lighter on your feet"Leo said
He has been teaching you some tricks on how to defend yourself. Not that you didn't know how but he insisted.
You went to shower then wrapped the towel around you like a strapless dress. You peeked out the door and saw no one was there. You ran to raphs room and quickly started to look for an outfit. You got one and slipped it on. You started looking for your phone but you couldn't find it. You decided to just ask raph. You went to find him. He was in the dojo.
"Hey raph"
He stoped punching the punching bag and turned to you.
"What's up?"
"Have you seen my phone?"
"Did you check with mikey"
"Oh...ok thanks" of course mikey. You started to leave when...
"What's this?"
You turned to raph.
He was holding a paper. It was a phone number. Oh its kais. You totally forgot about him.
"It's a friends number that I met. He gave it to me when he knocked me down while he was skating."
"He?!"
Why is he yelling? Is he mad?
"Raph?-"
"What the he'll (y/n)!!"
"What?"
"I love you and you go flirting with other guys I thought you were my girlfriend! And why is he touching you?!I thought you loved me!!"
You had many emotions anger,fear,sadness.
"Raph I do love you and it's a friend I don't even like him and I don't flirt raph I love you!!"
"It doesn't look like it!"he says flapping the small piece of paper.
You were furious.

"Guess I don't" you said and ran out of the lair. You could barely see through the tears in your eyes. You didn't know where you were going you didn't have anyone. You would go with April but that would be the first place the guys go look to.