chapter 5

Soon you were at the door.
You put in the key and went inside.
"Amanda!" You called as you closed the door and walked to your room.
"I'm here!" She yelled from her room.
You went and she had a sad face. She was crying.
"Hey what's wrong?"You said as you approached her.
"We...we br-oke up"she managed to say through tears.
"What?! Why!?!"
"He was too drunk" she finally said.
You looked down and finally said.
"Where is he?"
"Downstairs" she choked out.
"Get your stuff and go to my aunt's I'll be over in a little bit but don't worry about me"you said tired of seeing him drunk.
She nodded and began packing.
You went downstairs and called out his name.
"Jay!!"
You looked for him and finally saw him.
"What!!?"He yelled at your face.
Drunk. He's drunk.
'I can't believe it' you thought.
Drunk. Again.
Your blood boiled.
"ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU BROKE UP!AT LEAST SHE LOVED YOU! YOUR NEVER GOING TO FIND SOMEONE AS GOOD AND AS SPECIAL AS HER YOUR PATHETIC!IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! HAVE YOU SEEN HOW SHE IS SHES MISERABLE!YOU KNOW WHY?!BECAUSE YOU BROKE HER HEART!SHE LOVED YOU EVEN AFTER YOU WERE DRUNK NIGHT AFTER NIGHT!YOUR EVEN DRUNK RIGHT NOW!IF YOU WERNT DRUNK EVERY NIGHT SHE WOULD STILL BE HAPPY!YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE A NORMAL RELATIONSHIP!BUT NO, YOU BROKE HER!YOU FEEL GOOD DONT YOU?!GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW YOU AS-"
You you were cut of with a slap across your face.
It stung. He hit you hard and it burned but when you looked up he was screaming at your face.
"How dare you talk to me that way! Go die and rot in a hole you useless spoiled little brat! You should've just killed yourself while you had the chance!" He pushed you to the floor and you fell. You got up.

You fought back and he started punching you. You were able to dodge some.
Then he got frustrated.
He started throwing stuff to you.
Vase. Pens. Jewelry. Beer bottles
He pushed you to the kitchen.
He got you on the floor and out of no where he pulled out a pocket knife.
Your eyes widened and he had the knife at the same arm as the cat guy cut you.
"You cut yourself?" He asked
He was distracted and you took the chance to escape. You pushed him off and ran.
First you threw something at him. It was a magazine and you ran to your room passing Amanda's room seeing she packed and was gone.' She went out the window' You thought.
You locked the door and started packing your stuff as well.

Soon you were packed up and you went out the window. You could still hear him screaming at you through the door.
-
-
-
You went to your aunt's house and saw Amanda.
"(Y/N)!" Amanda yelled.
"Are you ok?" She asked looking for any cuts.
She saw a bruise on your face it was a big bruise. It went from your eye to just above your jaw line.
It was ok though. No cuts.
You explained everything to Amanda and your aunt. Then you decided to take a nice fresh shower and go unpack. You and Amanda had separate rooms yours had a window. And a fireescape.
You got under the covers and put some music on. It was what you always did when you were stressed. You put your ear buds on. Full blast.
Then you fell asleep.