you continue it.

Hello my readers. I know many of you really enjoy this story. But I'm going to be honest, as u can see I literally post like 2 years later.  Then when I do post it's like not that long of a story.

What I'm trying to do here is from my last chapter that I posted, so chapter 28. I'm going to pick 1 person to continue the next chapter. So to clarify, you will write the next chapter.
How this is going to work is whoever wants to continue it will DM me and tell me there going to compete. I'll give u the ok and you have to send me your chapter. I will read it and pick the best one.

Also this won't be the only time I will be doing this. I will do this more in the future. We will call this "you continue it" 

There's a catch to this. I'm 15 and I'm really busy in life lol believe it or not.  If I see there's this 1 person who is sending me there amazing chapters and votes and comments and shared, u will keep my account. So I will give u my password and I will log out.

ALSO THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR CHAPTERS IS SEPTEMBER 16. AND I'LL PUBLISH IT ON THE 17.

If u have any questions or r still confused feel free to ask me through DM. Good luck to all of u guys.
May the best writer win.