chapter 16

"These?"
"No to short"
You were at the store with April. You had to get some clothes since you left everything at your aunt's. You couldn't go back and get anything. It was flooded with cops.
"Hmm..how about these?"She asked
"Those are cute "You admitted
"Ya they would look good on you,here"She said handing the shorts to you.
You put them in your arm with the rest of the clothes u guys had. She also had some I'm her arm but hers were all the shirts.
-
"You need a jean jacket"April said looking through the 'sale' side of the store. She kept on getting clothes and soon our hands were full.
"Ok this should be enough"you said.
"Pshh for two weeks"She said laughing.
-
You went to go pay and you both walked out of the store with handful of bags. You guys started walking. You were about to walk out but you saw someone. Kai. You pulled April back in the store and waited for him to pass. April noticed you staring at him.
"Who is tha?"
You had butterflies in your stomach.
"No one"
"He's cute"
"His names Kai. We met yesterday I think"
"Does raph know?"
"No and you better not tell him,he gets really jealous."
"Psh I call dibs on kai."
"He's all yours"
You said and you both went back to the lair.
As you guys were about to enter she brought Kai back up again.
"I wish I could see him and meet him"April said.
She looked like she really liked him.
"Why did you hide from him?" She asked.
To be honest you had a really bad feeling about him. You didnt like him at all.
"He gives me a bad feeling."
"I havnt spoken to him so I cant say anything"
April does have alien thing powers or whatever there called. So she can sense anything.
"That's true"
"Your back!!"Mikey yelled.
-
You eventually organized all your clothes in raphs room. Then you felt arms around you. You turned and saw raph. You didn't even hear the door open and close.
"You done?"he asked
"Ya"
"Finally"
"Where's everyone?"
"Training"
"You not ganna go?"
"Nah, rather be with you"
You smiled and looked down to hide your blush. Then you felt a hand slide under your chin and lift it up.
You giggled and he smiled.
"Love you"he said
He's so sweet you just wanna squeeze him with a giant hug.
"Love you more"
-
"Leo let's go!"Mikey yelled.
Leo came to his brothers. They were going on patrol. You wanted to go so bad. You wanted to know how it felt. All the secret places and villains.
"Can I come?"You finally asked.
Everyone looked at Leo. He stared at you and he gave you a sorry face.
"You can come when you know how to defend yourself"he said
"But I do know how"you argued back.
"Really?"
You knew he wouldn't let you go.
"What if they see you and take you?"he said.
You both kept on arguing and you gave up.
You turned to the tv and continued watching.
"It's for your own safety"Leo said and like that they left.
-
You were still on the couch on the same spot looking for a good show. Then you felt the couch vibrate. You looked down and saw your phone. You had five messages.
Three from raph and two from April.
Raph:sorry about Leo, he can be a jerk sometimes
Raph:I'll beat him up later
Raph:if you want you can come with me next time
You smiled. He's always trying to make you feel better.
You:Ya he is,I'd love that
You sighed and looked at April's text.
April:hey wanna hang?
April:I'm coming over, are the guys home?
You:sure,they just left
"Ya I can tell it's quiet"
You turned and saw April.
"Hey"You said. You got off the couch and went to her.
"Your not going like that"She said pointing at your outfit.
You didn't care how you looked as long as it was a color You liked, and it fit. You would wear it.
She draged you to raphs room and began throwing outfits around looking for the right one.
"Ok this is the one"She said handing it to you.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You smiled and started changing into it.
"Why do you care how I look april?" You asked taking your shirt off. You put on the shirt with the blue flannel.
"Because your my child"She smiled.
You rolled your eyes and laughed a little and continued to change.
"Ready?"She asked
"Yeah"
You both went to the surface and started walking around.
"You think the guys will be mad if they see me"You asked worried.
"Maybe"She replied.
You guys kept on walking.
"Sorry about your aunt and Amanda"She said. It took you by shock. You didn't want to think about that. Your eyes stinged. Your lip started to quiver.
"So where we going?"You asked
"Wanna go to the park?"
"Sure"
You kept on thinking about the guys who killed them. You didn't know where the gem was. But....in Your dream. You had to talk to your aunt. But you cant. She's dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. There dead. Both of them. You felt your eyes getting glossy. You blinked quickly and turned to see if April noticed. Lucky me. She did.
"You ok?"She asked
"Fine"you said trying not to burst.
"If it was because I brought them up I'm so so sorry"she said sadly.
"No it's fine April,you know why I love parks?"You said arriving at the park.
"Whats that?"
"Everyone is happy and with...people They love"You smiled and turned to April and saw she had a big bright smile.
"(Y/n) you know I love you right?"
"Ya I love you too april"
"Your like a sister I never had"
That was so heart warming. You were so happy. No one has ever said that to you. Not even..amanda.
"That means so much"You said sitting on a swing.