Summary

Warning!! This story hasn't been edited.

Heyo!!! I created a trailer...finally.

Davina Charvi Blackwood, member of the Blackwood family, one of the founding families of Riverdale. They live a good life, mainly due to the fact that Harold Blackwood and Clifford Blossom run a corporation together. They've been business partners since the day they were born, being shaped to take over the family company after their own fathers deemed they were ready. For generations the Blackwoods and Blossoms lived side by side in almost duplicate mansions. The first generation of businessmen agreed that the oldest son would take their place when the time comes, and any daughters they had would be molded into powerful women not to be reckoned with. The women would serve as secretaries to their brothers, nothing else.

So, Harold shaped his children to be just that, ruthless. To be successful they had to be cold, deadly, and heartless. They were taught to not care about others, only themselves. That stepping out of line would mean punishment.

Her entire life Davina has obeyed those rules. She tried everything to be the women her parents had taught her to be. She walked everywhere with a blank expression and a glare in her eyes. She ignored anyone that was not in her social status. She pretended as if nothing and no one mattered to her. But someone did. And that someone was none other than Jason Blossom.

Jason, Cheryl, and Davina had always been inseparable.  They were all in the same boat, so it was easy for them to confide in one another when the time arose. Jason, being the oldest and only Blossom son, was groomed to be one of the next CEOs. Davina's older brother Sebastian, was to be his partner.

As Davina faces the trials that come her way as she prepares to be the women she was born to be, Jason is right there with her. He helps her in times of doubt and sadness, sees her crumble when she tried so hard to remain upright. Through everything she has ever faced, Jason was always by her side.