Prologue

Photo above is young Davina portrayed by McKenna Grace.

Young Davina was a free spirit, she always did whatever she felt like. Like today, for example, when she was running around in her backyard and found a hole in the fence. Being a curious child, she crept through the opening, wanting to explore what her parents had always told her not to. She found some roses as beautiful as rubies off in the small garden. She ran over to them, always loving the color red. When she reached them, she was met by two children who appeared to be her age, who became startled when Davina appeared.

"Who are you? What are you doing in our backyard?" The red headed girl snobbishly asked.

"My name's Davina. And you don't have to be so rude. I live next door. I was playing outside when I found a tear in our fence and wanted to investigate." Davina replied, swinging her arms back and forth.

"Next door? Father never lets us go over there. I'm Jason Blossom. And this is my twin sister Cheryl." Jason says, sticking his hand out. Davina happily takes it, glad to finally have some friends. She wasn't quite old enough to attend school and her older brother Sebastian never liked to play with her now that he was in elementary.

"Sorry I was rude. Would you like to join us? JJ and I were about to play tag." Davina smiles, nodding her head.

And thus began the friendship of a lifetime. After that day, the three were hardly seen without the other two. They were unbelievably inseparable, always attached at the hip. They did almost everything together. As they grew older, their friendship continued. But things are proven difficult as secrets are spilled and the truth is revealed.

Okay, so there is the prologue. I really hope you guys liked it! Thanks for reading!