Chapter 9

Flashback

Young Davina and Cheryl were riding their bikes on a sunny Saturday

Young Davina and Cheryl were riding their bikes on a sunny Saturday. They had decided to ride down to the ice cream shop, afterwards stopping to eat the delicious treat at the park. They sat underneath a tree, giggling and gossiping like most thirteen year old girls did. Their conversation was interrupted by no other than Polly Cooper. Now, for a couple of weeks Polly had tried squirming her way into the tight knit trio. You see, she had grown a crush on a certain red head and thought the only to get his attention was to become friends with the two most important people in his life, his dear little sister and their best friend.

"Cher, Davvy, I'm glad I ran into you two." Polly had actually been following them after spotting the duo at the ice cream parlor. Cheryl and Davina of course knew this, but wanted to see how long the girl would last. Davina rolled her eyes at the nicknames. How dare an outsider call them that like they're friends.

"Oh Polly, you know you're not allowed to call us that." Davina scolded.

"But I thought I was your friend?" Davina and Cheryl laughed.

"You? Friends with us? Please, don't make us laugh." The two girls continues their giggling, Polly trying hard not to burst into tears. "Sweetie, I'm gonna need you to put those few remains brain cells together and work with me here, okay? I've told you this plenty of times. You will never be our friend. We don't like you. We don't want you here." At that moment, Polly had begun to cry. "Now stop being a baby and go whine to someone else about your problems because we don't care." Davina smirked as she watched the Cooper girl run away from them, glad she had succeeded in making the annoying pest leave.

"Maybe now she'll leave us alone." Cheryl said as they picked up their bikes.

"If she knows what's good for her, she will. Jason, too. I don't want to see her near him ever again."

"Did you do that because you were jealous?" Davina chuckled at that.

"Please, why would I be jealous of her? She needed to hear that, no one will ever like her if she's that desperate. I was just telling her now so she'll be ready for it in the future."

And here is chapter 9. Now you guys know why Polly hates Davina so much. I hope you guys liked it! Thanks for reading!