Chapter 3

I walk into Pop's, breathing in the smell of burgers and French fries

I walk into Pop's, breathing in the smell of burgers and French fries. I look around, searching for the person I came to see. I smirk when I spot him, walking over to his booth. He looks up from his computer, his beanie sliding down his face. He reaches a hand up, pushing it back into place. He closes his laptop, putting it in his bag,

"Davina."

"Forsythe." He rolls his eyes.

"You know I don't like being called that."

"And that is exactly why I call you that."

"What do you want?" He groans.

"You know everything about everyone, I need information." He leans forward, becoming interested.

"On who?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Blossom." He chuckles, throwing his head back.

"No, that's difficult."

"And my parents."

"Your parents? Vina, what's going on?" He asks, concern etched on his face.

"My parents and the Blossoms are hiding something, I want to know what." Jughead looks at me, shaking his head. "This is important."

"This is dangerous. Why can't you just ask them?" I give him a look and he rolls his eyes again.

"You know why. They won't tell me a thing. Mother keeps saying I'll find out soon enough, but I need to know now. I think there's more to the business than they're letting on. And besides, you're the best at finding out secrets." He sighs, giving in.

"I hate you."

"I know." I smirk, getting out of my seat. I head outside, climbing onto my bike. I ride back home, deciding to take the long way. I pass Betty Cooper and Archie Andrews, laughing at Betty's obvious attempt to get Archie to like her. Her sister, Polly, glares at me from her porch. I smirk at her, giving her a wave just to annoy her. She rolls her eyes, stomping into her house. Archie and Betty watch as I bike away, Betty also glaring at me.

I reach my house, walking up the stairs to my room. I let out a yelp when I enter, quickly closing the door. Jason stands by my bed, looking at the pictures on my night stand. I smile, knowing which one he's looking at. It's a picture of us when we were twelve. We had gone down to my grandparents lake house for spring break. Cheryl and I each had a handful of mud and decided to wipe it on Jason's face. In the picture, Cheryl and I have huge smiles on our face while Jason has his eyes closed, trying to wipe the mud off.

"I remember that day. You were furious at Cheryl and I, refused to speak to either of us for an hour." I say, smiling at the memory. Jason chuckles in agreement, walking over to me. "What're you doing here?" He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me flush against his chest.

"Well,  our parents are gone, Sebastian's with them, and Cheryl's at Gingers house, guess I thought neither of us should be alone."

"Is that so?" I tangle my hands in his hair, leaning my head to the side. Jason smirks down at me, nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck. I feel him nod as he peppers kisses along my neck and up to my lips. Our kiss is passionate, igniting a fire in my body. We move as one, never letting go of each other as he lays me down on my bed. He whispers he loves me the entire time, never letting me forget how much he cares. And in that moment, we weren't just teenagers, we were infinite.

And there is chapter 3. How do you guys think Davina and Jughead know each other? And what happened between her and Polly? Comment what you think. I hope you guys liked it! Thanks for reading!