Chapter 11

"Now remember children!" Mr

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Now remember children!" Mr. Jericho calls as the bell rings, "There will be a pop quiz tomorrow on the Alamo!" I gather my things, making my way to my locker. As soon as I open it, a hand reaches out and slams it shut. I roll my eyes, coming face to face with none other than Polly Cooper.

"What is it now, Polly?" I groan. She crosses her arms, sending me a glare.

"I demand you put Betty on the team."

"You don't get to make demands. The only reason you're on the team is because we need fifteen girls. And for the last time, we are a squad, not a team. There's a difference." I shove past her, purposely bumping my shoulder into hers.

"If you don't put Betty on the squad I'll quit!" Polly shrieks. I turn around, laughing at her confident look.

"You'll quit? Go ahead, there are plenty of other girls who would gladly take your place." I say, walking closer to her with each word. "You think we need you? You're wrong. Now I suggest you shut up. You are skating on thin ice, Polly Cooper. One more wrong move and you're done. Now stay away from me." I glare at the audience we have gathered and they scatter away like mice. I sneer at them, storming off outside. I ignore some random teacher when they call my name, shouting for me to come back. The rays from the sun beat down on my bare arms, the intense heat causing my hair to stick to my neck. After twenty minutes, I reach my destination, dropping my bag to the ground. I sit down in the sand, burying my head in my hands. I don't bother to look up when Jason sits next to me. We've always had a way of finding each other.

"Davy. Something's wrong, I can feel it. You've been acting different for a couple of weeks now. I want to help you, but I don't know how." He quietly says, grabbing my hands and removing them from my face. Taking one look into his eyes and I want to break down and tell him everything, but I know Father and Mother would kill him if they found out. "Please, tell me."

"It's nothing, Mother has just been giving me a hard time about school." Jason doesn't look to sure, but he doesn't push.

"There's something I need to tell you, but you can't tell anyone not even Cheryl."

"What is it? What's wrong?" He pulls out a piece of paper, and my heart stops when I realize what it is. "Our parents, they've been lying to us our entire lives." He pauses, looking over my face. "You knew, didn't you?"

"I only found out recently. I wanted to tell you, but Sebastian wouldn't let me. He said my parents would kill you, and I couldn't let that happen." I cry. Jason stands up, brushing his fingers through his bright locks.

"We promised not to keep secrets from each other, no matter what, and you did. How could you do this?" I rise to my feet, not caring about the sand sticking to my jeans.

"I did it to protect you! How can you not understand that?"

"But what about you? Who's gonna make sure you're safe? We made a promise and you broke that!" I flinch back, he's never yelled at me before. "I think we need some space." He stalks back to his car, driving away.

And there is chapter 11. Thank you guys for reading! I hope you liked it!

Rose Thorns - A Jason Blossom FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें