Chapter Two: Apology ✓

Ria's POV

After two periods-Literature and Geometry, of boring introductions by the teachers, I attend the third period-Chemistry, with him. The guy I officially hate in this school. It's my luck that there's still plenty of vacant seats and that a bunch of girls are fighting to take a seat next to him.

I take it he's the heart throb in this school?- next to my brother. I bet he's a player, then again so is my brother- you wouldn't last a week counting how many girls come out of our house crying and bawling their eyes out. Still, he's a great brother.. I think.

I take a seat at the front, because here's the real thing. Teacher's don't really pick you when you're in front-because you don't look like you're hiding from the teacher, and teachers like to call the students who clearly don't want to answer.

I survive the third period and dash out of the classroom as quickly as possible, to run to the cafeteria and find my brother. No, it's not the cliché-I find a girl-friend to hang out with through the three classes I had. Nope.

In fact, I'd rather be alone and find company through my brother. He isn't the "stay away and don't embarrass me"-type of brother. He's cool, collected but a goddamn player.

Now, back to where I was before trying to explain whatever stuff I said.

I spot my brother and he hangs with a small group of boys-just three more boys, for a popular guy. I guess he does hate fakes. No girls on the table-Good. I don't want to have to watch people making-out. Just thinking about it makes me want to puke.

But to never have another encounter with HIM is a miracle waiting to happen. But you see, miracles rarely happen, and this isn't one of those rare times.

HE is one of the people on the table with my brother. Is this some curse?! Tell me. Is the world punishing me for raiding all the dungeons in Soara-Online?- It's the video game I play with my brother and some other online players and we raid villages together, but I decide to grab items on my own at times.

But back to the subject!

"You!" I accidentally say out loud, and the whole table looks at me.

"Hey sis, Come on, sit with us. I'll introduce you to everyone" Randy smiles, pulling my arm and sits me down by force. "Guys, this is Ria, my wonderful sister."

They all eye me up and down and I turn to look at HIM and he was oblivious of my presence. He had his headphones on and was reading his book, looking away.

"Ria, this is Julian," Randy points. He waves at me and smiles like a kid. His dark brown hair was ruffled in a attractive way and he's wearing a navy blue sweater.

"This is Cole," he points to the guy beside me. He had raven black hair that was neatly combed back. He gives me a small smile and says "Hey, Ria," and his voice is so god-like.

"And this is.. Brian," Randy stand up a bit and practically yanks his headphones off. "Brian, be polite and say hi to my sister, Ria."

"Hey," he coldly says not looking at me. He clearly has no idea I was the girl he slammed earlier.

I clear my throat. "You know, you're rude for not even apologizing earlier." He must've recognized my voice and snaps his head at me, eyeing me up then glaring at me.

"Why? What did he do?" Randy tenses up beside me.

"Oh I don't know, ask him," I hiss, throwing a glare back at Brian.

"Bro, what did you do to my sister?" Randy ask in a calm tone, but as his sister- I know he's holding in his anger.

"She opened her locker and slammed it to my face, so I just did a little payback", he scoffs, still glaring daggers at me.

"Payback?! You rammed me into the lockers!" I whisper-scream to not attract attention.

"He what?!" Randy snaps.

"Apologize to Ria before this gets worse," Julian nudges him.

Brian sighs and says "Fine, whatever. Sorry. Also, in my defense, that was a weak shove."

I decide not to answer him and just smiled at him, because I was hungry and just decided to nod then steal my brothers fries and donuts, grinning widely at him.

At least he apologized. Randy stood up and went to the cafeteria line, probably to buy more food for him while I enjoy his.

"You're pretty feisty, you'll fit in with us really well," Cole says beside me.

"Fit in with players? Do I look like someone who sleeps around to you?" I raise my brow at him and bit into the glazed donut.

"No, no, no! Not like that. I meant a girl with a strong personality. We have strong personalities if you catch my drift," he raised his hands up in defeat, trying to explain and I just laugh at him, accepting his explanation.

"You mean strong pheromones?" I joked.

This is going to be a long year, at least it'll be an interesting one.