Chapter Nineteen; Costume ✓

Ria's POV

"Oh I know! How about as gummy bears!" I jump up happily as we went down the hallway to gym class.

"That's cute," Julian ruffles my hair.

"There's no way I wear something like that. I can't get girls that way," Randy complains.

"It's just you who's going to have fun," Brian grumbles.

I pout then smile again at another idea but didn't get to explain it as we went into the separate locker room. I hurriedly changed, Abby and her Bratzillas blocked my way to make some stupid insult but I shoved them out of my way and ran into the gym. Discussing the costume is more important.

"How about wizard of oz?" I smile once they sat next to me in the bleachers.

"Why that?" Cole looks at me and waits.

"Well, I was going to make Julian the scarecrow cause he has no brain." I smile innocently and he took it as a joke.

"True, he sucks at every other subject aside from gym and computer," Brian chuckles.

"Oh and you could be the tinman who needed a heart," I say with a straight face as he gave me a scowl. The boys laugh at this and I continued.

"I was going to make you the munchkin cause well, the thing you say that 'chicks dig' is about the size of a munchkin," I smile innocently as the boys laughed harder-except Randy then I heard a bunch of "Oohs" around us. "Then I just settled on the Lion because you stare at your reflection too much and you're a scaredy cat," I giggle.

He glares at me and I move on to Cole. "And you shall be the wizard of oz! To grant the wishes," I smile cheekily.

"And you'll be?" Cole raises a brow at me as he paused from laughing.

"I shall be a yellow brick! To lead you to the wizard," I did a curtsey.

"You really are unpredictable," he laughs.

"I'll take that as a compliment!" I smile.

"But seriously speaking, Ria. Me and the boys already picked our outfits. I'll be a soldier, Julian would be a lifeguard, Cole would be a boring ordinary citizen-" I booed "-and Brian would be-"

"A unicorn!" I smile, cutting Randy off.

"No, he's going to be a cowboy."

"Then I'm going to be a unicorn," I pout.

Our conversation was cut short when Coach blew his whistle.

-•-*-•-

I was going to settle with a simple onesie but that would be a bit lazy so I got creative! I took my unicorn-horn headband, a blue plain top and a pink lace skirt then finished with lavender flats.

I didn't like pink that much, but I loved unicorns and for that I was willing to make an exception.

I laid out my outfit and took a shower then put it on, tucking the blue shirt into the skirt and fixing it so it doesn't look bad.

I brushed my hair and put it up to a simple bun with little loose strands and tucked it behind my ear then the final touch for the magic transformation! I placed my magical horn on and did a twirl, feeling "giddy-up" and excited.

I slipped my flats on and swung my beige shoulder bag on then shoved my phone in. Before leaving the room, I wore a cardigan in case it got cold. 

I waited for the boys downstairs since they decided to dress up over here and were currently crowded in my brother's room.