Chapter Eight; Drunk ✓

Ria's POV

We arrived at the party half an hour ago- about 8:45 and I lost Randy and Julian as they ran with their teammates, leaving me with Brian. I see the snack bar and greedily took some chips and a can of soda. Brian stood next to me and opened a bottle of beer, I think.

He looks at me like I grew another head. "What? I can handle my alcohol, don't worry. Just don't leave my side, I don't want to be beaten up by your brother."

-•-*-•-

It's been an hour and Brian drank a few more bottles of beer- a few more dozen and let's just say, he was more than a little buzzed. I tried to take the bottle from him but he was too tall and he held me back. Needless to say, I failed and I'm now arguing with a drunk Brian. I decided to have a little fun. No not get drunk too, I'm not stupid. I decided to tease drunk Brian because he won't be able to remember this. Hopefully

"Brian," I snapped my fingers at his face and he looks at me.

"What d'you want?", he slurred a bit.

"Kiss me," I say and smirk, pointing at my cheek.

Brian slowly walks over to me and leans close, pressing his body against mine and I would lose my mind as I smell the gentle scent of toffee and it's very hypnotizing, if the scent of alcohol didn't overpower it. His breathe hit my neck and he starts to speak in a low and husky tone. Let me rephrase that, in his sexy voice.

"You want me to kiss you? Would you rather have it on the lips?" I was rendered speechless. He leans back and laughs. "You think I'll kiss you?"

I glare at him. "I knew you were too chicken anyways."

He stops laughing and gives me a cold stare. "And the nerd calls me a chicken, Listen you little potato, you can keep imagining 'us' but keep it in your imagination, I'd rather make out with a dumpster."

That kind of offended me but I paid no attention to it.

"If you're on drugs, just admit it, no one with the right mind would make out with a dumpster," he wasn't on drugs, he was drunk.

"Well, you're too sarcastic for your own good."

"Hun, I'd rather sarcastic than gullible," I smirk and walk away claiming my victory, then immediately walk back to him remembering that he was drunk. I dragged him with me despite his protests and went to find Randy and Julian.

Guess what

The idiots were shirtless. Randy was passed out on of he couch and Julian was flirting with the pillow. I walked up to them, still dragging Brian with me and glared daggers at Julian. "I thought you were the designated driver?!" I shouted at him over the loud music.

He looks at me and smiles. "It was only a few drinks, and Oh! Meet Mylene," he gestured to the pillow.

"That's a pillow," I tell him and he gasps.

"Don't listen to her," he cooed at "Mylene" before slowly slipping into sleep. That's when I noticed that the load I was dragging was also knocked out. I pulled Brian to lean him on the couch which earned me a few suspicious stares from the near crowd. I didn't have a driver's license so, I took out my phone and texted the only logical person right now. No, not our parents. I'd spare my brother from a mouthful from them.

Cole

I looked at the time and it was 10:13. I texted him.

Ria:Hey, sorry to bother you late at night but my brother's kind of knocked out and so are Brian and Julian. Do you think you can pick us up?