Chapter Seven; Party? ✓

Ria's POV

"Are you guys going to attend the party?" Julian brings up.

"I can't attend any parties this weekend. I'll be busy," Cole says and no one questions him.

"Whose party?" I perk up.

"Tessa Wynne," Julian smiles.

"The head cheerleader?" Randy turns his head.

"Yeah, why? I'm going to get to her before you do," Julian smirks.

Oh. Common men competition on who gets the girl. While they kept on yapping about common female adjectives used by.. Boys, like "hot" and "sexy", I just collected their plates and washed them. Out of all 4 of them, Cole was actually the gentleman. He didn't contribute in the rude conversation, given that I- a "lady" is right in front of them.

Julian was the sporty, funny and kind, probably the most welcoming out of the four of them. If I'm correct, he might even be the youngest-before me.

Brian was, well-Brian. He was quiet, mysterious and moody. One moment he's nice and the next he's pushing you away, but then he's a really nice person to be with if you need company-according to my observations so far.

Out of the three of them, I don't really know who's the best to be friends with. But they're all awesome!

"We're home, kids!" We hear two voices from the living room. I kept the dishes before running to my parents.

"Hi mom, dad," I smile and hug them.

Randy and the others followed after me and greeted our parents.

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Scott."

"Are you guys going to a party?" my dad asks.

"Yeah, we were with your aunt Debbie and uncle Ian. They said their daughter was holding a party tomorrow night. Are you guys going there?" my mom continues.

"Yeah, we we're just talking about it," Randy answers. My parents nod and head upstairs, probably to rest.

"I think we should just take a cab to the party tomorrow," I announce.

"Nah, I could be the designated driver," Julian grins.

"We don't trust you, you get drunk the most and end up sleeping over at Randy's," Cole blankly looks at him while Brian visibly hold in his laughter.

"No wonder I hear groaning and thumps on the wall early in the morning," I roll my eyes. "I was starting to think that my brother was being brought over by a girl or that he was-" I looked at him and nervously laughed, "-gay"

All of them burst out laughing-including Randy.

"Okay, all of you get back home, We'll meet up tomorrow," my brother tries to say as he stops laughing.

-•-*-•-

The author skipped over to the part where everyone was getting ready for the party because she didn't know how to fill in the other parts and because nothing interesting happened.

I searched in my closet for something good to wear. It's honestly my first story and from reading books, it sound like they have hormonal teenagers and spiked drinks and the cliché bump and flirt or the "stay with me" then instantly get lost, which I hope does not happen to me.

I wore a white spaghetti-strap tank top matched with a black short skirt with a grey cotton cardigan and black boots. I took a quick spin and giggled. I think I look good. I checked the time on my phone.

8:30 pm

I unplugged my phone and shoved it into my blazer's pocket then ran downstairs. I don't like make-up so I just applied a pat of powder and a quick lipstick touch-up.

I sat on the couch with my legs crossed and waited with my brother.

"They're supposed to come here in about 5 minutes.", he tells me.

"Okay."

-•-*-•-

"I thought we we're going to have to wait for an hour for your sister." Brian rudely tells us.

"Why did you think so?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well most girls take so long doing their make-up," he rolls his eyes.

"Well she's not most girls," Julian smirks and wraps his arm around my shoulder. I looked at him and slightly blush, while I slowly take his hand off.

"Umm.. Hands off please?" I tell him and he sheepishly smiles as he scratched the back of his neck. "Plus, they try their best to look for you and that's how you complain? I don't know how to apply make-up, that's why I didn't wear any."

"Anyways, I call shotgun!" I ease the tense atmosphere then ran into the passenger seat of the car.

"That's not fair!" my brother called out but Julian and I just laughed at him as we hopped into the car.

Party, here we come!

A/n

I would ask you guys now.

Who do you guys ship and tell me shipnames?

Julian x Ria
Brian x Ria
Cole x Ria

If you haven't seen a scene that will prove these ships, the next chapters will show these ships.

Bai~

~Scarlet