Chapter Six: Snow ✓

Ria's POV

Randy looked at us weirdly as we got back home. "So did you.." he asks trailing off.

My eyes widen and Brian answered him. "No we didn't, do you expect me to like her? Ria would be just like a sister to me," he pats my head and sat back down on the carpet.

"Aww shucks. You love me," I cooed stifling a laugh.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night," he rolls his eyes. "Don't dream about me," he adds and chuckles. It was my turn to roll my eyes.

"What time would mom and dad come home from work?" I asked Randy.

"In about 3 hours," he went back to his game and I decided to go to the kitchen. Since our parents arrive home late during Fridays and weekends, I cook dinner instead of waiting for them. I don't ask them to take food home because they would be exhausted from their numerous clients everyday.

I don't want to brag but- just kidding, I'll brag about it. I'm pretty good with the knife, I can chop up quick and clean. I take the chopping board and knife out and took some garlic from our vegetable tray and professionally cut it.

I decided to cook pork sauté with Onions and garlic. Brian came in and sighed.

"Smells good in here", he smiled.

"They say if you know how to cook, you can marry already," I wink and he laughs at my weak attempt to flirt.

"I'd rather hire you as a chef."

"Why don't you just help me? You can cut up the onions," I told him and he shrugs and does as told. I saw that he had a hard time cutting it as the knife kept sliding off of the slippery vegetable.

"Need any help?" I sighed as I walked over to him from the stove.

"I got this," he scoffs.

"Whatever you say," I shrug going back to the stove but still glancing at him from time to time.

I suddenly hear him incoherently yelp so I grabbed the first-aid kit from the drawer next to me and ran to him. Without permission, I pulled his hand over the sink and carefully washed it. Then I put some disinfectant and some iodine-mix medicine then a band aid on it.

"Thanks," he muttered. I thought that it wouldn't be a great time to tease him so I just smiled and called the boys out and set the table. All of them moaned in satisfaction and talked with their mouths full, I would scold them if they weren't praising me.

"Looks like someone had an accident," Julian laughs.

"Shut up," Brian glared at him.

"Why? Because you don't know how to use a knife?" Randy backs Julian up and all of them laughed except me and Brian.

"Randy." I coldly called out to him and glared. "Stop it. How would you feel if I told them about your stuffed animals?" I smirked. "Oops, I did. Sorry not sorry," I added and smiled at Brian amidst the chaos I just started.

"Thanks," he mouthed and went back to eating.

"I hate you sis."

"Oh you can't hate me. You love me," I kept smirking. "But you love your stuffies more."

"Shut up."

"That's not what you say to "Beanie" the Bear," I laugh. He just kept quiet knowing that I'll only keep retorting back.

I win.