Chapter Twenty-Four; Kiss ✓

Ria's POV

The guys went back to their normal and rowdy selves after dinner as we were about to play Never Have I Ever, taking a shot.

"Never have I ever had a period," Randy smirks, Tessa and I taking a shot. The burning sensation down my throat.

"Never have I ever had a one night stand," Tessa scoffs back at him. Randy and Julian take a shot. I raised a brow at Julian questioningly.

"It was a rough night and I was wasted," he explains.

"Never have I ever got drunk," Cole laughs and everyone else took a shot, including me. He was always the responsible designated driver.

"Never have I ever pranked someone," Brian smirks and we all took a shot except him.

"Never have I ever got a tattoo," Julian laughs. Randy, Tessa, Cole and Brian took a shot then showed us their tattoos. Randy had one on his bicep and it was a skull, Tessa had a tiara below her bust, Cole had a gun on his right shoulder blade, and Brian lowered his sweatpants to reveal a Bow and arrow hanging low of his waist.

"Never have I ever kissed someone," I smile innocently as we continued. They took a shot and questions me. "I haven't had my first kiss," I briefly explain.

After a few more rounds, Randy carried Tessa up to his bedroom and they're off to their business. I went to my room to sleep and so did the other boys. I don't know who's sleeping with Randy but poor him.

I took a quick shower before heading to bed, to keep cool and stuff. My dry throat made me go out and search for the kitchen for some water, once I did I poured myself a glass of water and went back to my room. I twist and turn but couldn't sleep. I sat up to get my phone and watch a movie or something. The door suddenly opens and someone steps in, closing the door behind them.

"Is that you, Tessa? Back so soon?" I chuckle, No response. The space beside me dipped down, meaning someone was here.

"Nope, just stay where you are and trust me. I won't hurt you," I couldn't recognize the voice since it was a mere whisper.

"Do you trust me?" he whispers again after a few minutes of silence.

"Depends on who you are," I stutter.

"I assure you that I'm one of the boys you hang out with," I felt the smile in his voice. "Trust me, please? I promise not to hurt you," he says after I didn't reply.

"O-Okay," I stammer as I waited for what he was going to do.

It was really dark so I didn't see who it was. "Why can't I just know who you are?" I ask.

"What's the fun in that?" He whispers.

I felt his warm lips on my neck and I shot up, taken by surprise.

"Sorry," he mumbles.

He moves closer again and latches his lips on my collarbone, sucking it harder by the second. I wince in pain, that's going to leave a mark. He trails kisses up to my jaw and stops from there.

His hand found itself on my cheek and he caressed it. A train of thoughts ran in my head.

Who is this?

How am I sure he's one of the guys?

If he is, which one?

I'm confused on who I'm in love with and here he was confusing me even more.

I was snapped to reality when he brushed his thumb across my bottom lip, whispering "You're so beautiful," before leaning in. I felt his soft lips on mine. His soft lips kissing mine. His lips are like heavenly pillows! It wasn't sparks and fireworks, it didn't feel like that. It felt secure and assuring. It felt pleasant and special. It felt Amazing.

I kissed back and wrapped my arm around his neck, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss. I felt his tongue flick in between my lips and asked for permission. I hesitantly obliged and parted my lips. His tongue danced with mine as we battled for domination, him winning and I moaned to reward him. Whoever he was, he was one damn good kisser. But it's my first kiss so I don't know.

"For a first timer, you're a great kisser," he lets out as a low chuckle. He kisses my neck again then suddenly stops.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be going this far," he whispers onto my neck.

I held him close and smiled. "It's fine, but yeah. You don't want to overwhelm me too much." I chuckle.

"I'll go ahead and sleep now." he whispers again, and finishes with a hesitant "I love you."

He stands up and walks away and I was left flabbergasted.

I love you

Those three words attacked my brain like a plague and caressed my heart. Somebody help me.

Haiii~

Who could that have been? ;3 Who do you think it is?

Who do you ship now?

:P  I'll try to update again but I'll be leaving you guys in the dark.  Sorry for the tease xD

It's a short chapter but it was only meant for the mysterious kiss scene. I tried

Baiiii~

~Scarlet