Chapter Twenty-Six; Kidnapped ✓

Ria's POV

We get back to school and we got the results for our exams. Literature was an easy-A for me and Geometry was an A, it's not my fault that they made us explain our formulas. Is it not enough to just show our solution and point arrows?

Chemistry was an A+, it was just names of the elements and their corresponding letter or their latin meaning. It was easy since I had a memory of an elephant, and probably an appetite of one too.

It was lunch and Tessa joined us, abandoning her plastic barbie friends. She claims they really are fake to her and just used her for her money. Gold diggers.

I chowed down on my pizza and sweet potato fries. I also got oreo icecream sandwich as a dessert. The guys obviously won't question me as they already are used to this.

"What results did you guys get?" Randy muffled out as he ate his burger. Tessa slapped his arm and scowled.

"Don't talk with your mouth full," she scolds.

My brother finished the burger in his mouth and smirked. "You didn't say that when your mouth was full."

"I didn't need to hear that in my life!" I shout as I threw a fry at him. What a waste- of an innocent and kind girl like Tessa. Everyone in the table laughed while Tessa whispered something in his ear. He stiffened and looked at her apologetically.

"So how was exams?" I jumped back to the subject.

"A on Biology, B on History and B on Algebra," Cole shrugs.

"B on Physics, A+ on Computer and F on Algebra. Because I skipped it, chicks are better than math I never see a sign on the road that makes you calculate for the speed limit." he scoffs.

"A+ on Physics, History and Chemistry," Brian smirks. I think my jaw hit the ground. I won't underestimate that he's smart but I didn't know he was THIS smart. I looked at my brother and shook it off.

"B on Physics, B on Calculus, and F on Algebra" my brother coughed.

I smirk, ready to blackmail him. "Someone's in trouble later."

"No, I'm not in trouble! Dad was also carefree and stuff in highschool and university. I didn't see why I can't do the same," He defends.

"Unlike you, he's was naturally smart so it wouldn't matter if he skipped classes. He graduated, and you still haven't," I argue. He rolls his eyes and distracts himself by sucking faces with Tessa.

The bell rings and we went to gym class while Tessa went to her Calculus class. I changed into the gym wear and went into the gym- or well, almost went.

"So, I heard you went to the beach with the boys on New Year's" I hear a high-pitch voice that belonged to a female douche.

"Yeah." I reply coldly.

"Did you-" Abby continues.

"Why do you care what I do? Is it because my life is more interesting than your, Date-Fuck-Dump life cycle? Seriously, witches like you might as well go to the hospital to check for AIDS before it gets to your head," I point at them accusingly.

"What makes you think we'd follow you?" Ivy raised her eyebrow.

"I heard that AIDS makes your boobs smaller and saggy," I say in a hushed tone. The girls gasped in sync and considered what I said. "I mean, sure keep it. You'd look like old ladies." I shrug before opening the door to the field.

Four boys jump in front of me. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot down.

"Stalking me, I see." I scolded. They all stood up and I walked past them.

"No, we weren't stalking you. We were just worried that something happened, you took too long." Cole explained.

"But turns out, you were just kicking some fake asses," Brian laughs.

-•-*-•-

Classes were done and I was waiting for the boys in the parking lot for dinner in Bake'N Fry.

I walked to the car and leaned on the side of the car. A limo stopped in front of me. The window rolled down and an unfamiliar man in a leather jacket came into view.

"Hi, would you mind showing me where this is?" He held out his phone and pointed at a place. I couldn't see it from the distance I was in so I walked closer and looked at the phone. An arm suddenly snaked onto my waist and lifted me up while a hand covered my mouth, preventing me from scream.

I bit down on his hand and he cursed, letting me go to nurse his hand. Another man blocked my path and it was the man who asked me for directions.

"Help! Please, somebody help me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I backed away from him only to be cover in the mouth again. It was a handkerchief and I tried not to inhale the scent because I know it would knock me out. I couldn't breathe anymore and was knocked out soon after.

-•-*-•-

I heard a ringtone and reached for my phone thinking that it's mine, the problem being I couldn't move. The ringtone stopped and I tried to move again.

"Hello," I hear a man's voice and my eyes snapped open. I was tied up and I searched for the voice. I see the man smirk at me and he seemed familiar. Clicks something on his phone.

"This better be urgent, dad. You told me to call, now what is it? I have better things to attend to," Cole's voice was panicking through the phone. Could they have been searching for me?

"Oh yes. I need you here in 20 minutes-sharp," the man grins at me evilly and I feel chills up my spine.

"What makes you think I'll go there? Just because you're father doesn't mean I always have to follow you," his voice was demanding.

"Let's just say I have something of importance to you." the man hangs up and walks to me. Recognition flickered and I choked on my words. He was my father best friend in high school and was very fun and nice.

"Uncle Dan?" I whimpered.