Chapter Ten; Moana ✓

Ria's POV

The movie started and it is most certainly entertaining. Julian is currently about to sing "How Far I'll Go" and I would be willing to sing with him. Brian covered his ear and glared at Julian.

I opened my mouth to sing along to Julian but Brian suddenly snapped his head at me, glaring and mouthed. "Don't you dare."

He looked back at Julian and glared again. He has a death wish

I held back a snicker when Brian had enough of Julian's purposefully off-key singing and threw a pillow at Julian.

"Hey! What the hell was that for?" Julian looked at Brian, stopped singing and missed the final part of the song.

The scene where Maui tricks Moana into saying "Thank you" comes and so does the song. Julian perks up again but pout when Brian gave him the "I dare you" face. I smile at him sadly and sang in his place, sticking my tongue out at Brian as I did so.

The rap part comes and I sang the first two or three sentences before looking around to find everyone looking at me as if I grew another head. I blush in embarrassment and stopped singing-- not until Cole unexpectedly backed me up. I stared at him oddly.

I didn't know he was such a fun person too. These guys are full of surprises. I guess that's part of the package and one of the perks of hanging out with them.

After all that, we watched the rest on the movie in peace and I changed positions to be comfortable.

I also had to stand up and go to the restroom where I almost got lost. Cole caught up to me and walked me to his room instead, since he said it was closer.

By closer, it was three rooms away.

I entered his room and it had this vibrant vibe to it. It had pastel blue walls, a bookshelf, a desk with a computer on it, a bedside table with a lamp, and a king-sized bed. He pointed to the room across us and I went in.

He had a huge mirror and a shower and bathtub. The walls were painted white and he had black tiles. I finished my business and washed my hands then walked out to get back to the movie.

We came back to see Randy straddling Brian and Julian laughing so hard. The movie was set on pause because they waited for us.

"Well. This is.. Interesting," Cole slowly walked over to Julian with an amused face.

I blinked at them and tried to process what was happening.

"Randy," I called out and he looks at me. "You could've just told me and came out. I would understand if you played for the other team and dated girls left and right to hide the fact that you were ga-"

If it was even possible, Julian laughed harder and started to roll on the ground while Cole shuddered as he laughed next to Julian.

"No! It's not what it looks like!" My brother held his hands up in defense.

"Well, you're straddling Brian and holding him down. If that's not what's happening, then I don't know what is." I closed my eyes and sighed. "Dad is going to kill you. You're a son of a heartthrob who girls fell for and a really sexy mother who had a lot of suitors when they were younger. And you chose to follow after mom's footsteps instead?" I looked at him in disbelief.

I didn't let him speak as I continued, ignoring his protests and everyone else's laughter, including Brian as he pushed Randy off. "I mean, I don't blame you. Girls are awesome but being awesome is my job. Stop stealing my thunder."

"No! That's not it! I'm not gay for fuck sake! I just tried to get my phone back from Brian because he was trying to look into my messages and tried to set me up with another girl," he explained.

"Oh. Why didn't you say so?" I smiled innocently at him and sat down. He facepalmed and the guys tried to compose themselves and went back to the movie.

-•-*-•-

The credits were now rolling and here I was comforting a whiney Julian as he cried over how to movie ended.

This is certainly interesting.