Chapter Fourteen; Show ✓

Ria's POV

We both head back to the others but I wasn't smiling, I was frowning.

The others stare at me then at Julian, my brother glaring at him and Cole looking at me confused. Brian? Tapping away on his phone like usual.

"Wanna go to Bake'N Fry? They have really good food there," Julian speaks up and breaks the silence. We all shrug and get on the car but Julian stops me and excuses him and the others for a bit. Cole tosses me the car keys and tells me to go ahead and start the car.

There were a few screeches of shoes on the floor before the silence of the hallway scared me. I made my way to the car and sat on the driver's seat. Since the driver gets to choose the music, I'll drive since I did know where the new fast food was.

I put Human by Rag'n'bone man on and tapped on the steering wheel. I didn't have my license but I didn't care, not now. It's not like I'd let a police see me and its not like I'll break rules. Except maybe make a sudden brake or drift, I know a thing or two about racing cars, I learned from the best dad.

"Ria, why are you in the driver's seat?" Randy asks, getting in the back. "You don't have a license-"

"But I know how to drive and to race. I don't need it, I don't really care if I go to jail right now." I snap at him. Okay, it was all in a game but dad taught me basics. Once they were all in, Cole in the passenger seat- I drove out of the parking lot and drove somewhere only me and my brother knew. A place where I released my anger and worries.

It was a silent drive until I snapped at them. "Why the actual fuck did you guys keep secrets?" Julian visibly panics at the back.

"Well, Julian told us not to. That's a bro code," Cole argues.

"Bro code or not I'm still part of this," I gestures to all of us using one hand before shifting the gear. "I still have the right to know. Evasion of privacy, I want to understand all of you. And aren't you supposed to be in training, Brian?"

"Cancelled," he answers curtly, with a slight tone of fear which was funny for a composed person like him.

"Where are we going?" They ask as I took a turn away from town. I looked at Randy from the rear view mirror and see him recognize the surroundings.

"You're going kill us. Guys we're going to die. We're sorry we kept the secret," Julian pleads.

"Yeah, sorry." Brian continues. He's much kinder now that I realized it.

"Ria, take a chill pill, don't kill us," Cole begs beside me.

"Shut up and calm down guys," Randy laughs from the back.

"Why the hell are you laughing?! You're going to help her hide the bodies aren't you?" Julian shouts.

"Nah, Ria and I spent lots of time here since 2 years ago, when I got my car. We go here with dad when we were younger." Randy explains.

It was an empty and wide airport with a cliff at one end where I practiced and used Randy's car for trick that dad taught me and some, by me.

"I'll surprise you," I smirk. "Would you like to take the ride or watch it outside?" I ask stopping the car to a jerk like I planned once we were there.

They all jerked from their seats and stare at me in disbelief.

"You're going to run us over!" Julian suspects.

"Whatever you do don't damage the car," Cole tells me.

"It's our only ride home," Brian adds.

Randy laughs with me as I shake my head. I start the car back up again and smirk at them.

"How do you think she's good at driving? From a scale of 1-10, 1 being amateur and okay-to-have-a-license driver or 10 that's she's a professional." Randy asks.

The others look at him at shock then at me then back at him. Cole clears his throat and look at me.

"Just don't damage the car and she'd gain a 10" he says then look back at the others.

"Just don't kill us and you'll have a 10," Julian smiles.

"Why do you think I'm going to kill you? I'll just torture you really slow," I laugh before adding "Joking."

"Surprise me," Brian smirks.

"She already has a 10 from me and let's bet on this." Randy proposes catching everyone's attention. "If she makes all your jaws drop, You'll pay for her food and she fails she'll treat all of us to dinner."

I roll my eyes. This will be an easy win especially because there's a good motivation. I rev the engine and stepped on the gas, hearing the tires screeching underneath. I opened the window and raced across the empty airport. I stepped on the gas more until we're almost at the edge of the cliff. I hear the others shout some prayers and begs me to not kill them. I laughed and stepped on the brakes, shifting the gear as I did a perfect drift driving to the opposite direction.

I were coming close to a curved wall and I hear the guys start to shout again. I stepped on the brakes again and shift the gear turning the car to the side as it climbed the wall and I smirked as I turn the steering wheel, landing the car with a slight bump. Once down, I didn't end the torture as I pressed down on the gas again and turned the steering wheel to one side making the car go in circles and the dust envelope us. I shift the gear again and drove to another wall.

I pretend that the brakes were broken and made everyone panic, including my brother. I kept laughing as I pressed down on it and turned the car to another drift and stopped to a perfect parallel park. I turned the ignition off and went out, ushering the others to do the same. They all had dumbfounded looks on their faces as they stared at me.

"Why the hell did you scare me?! What did I ever do to you?" Randy scolds, breaking the silence.

"Oh I don't know. You kept a secret too," I raise a brow at him and smirk.

"You really are..something," Brian smiles in amusement. I look at Cole and Julian and see them having dirty looks on their faces. I disregarded it and cleared my throat.

"That was awesome! And scary. But awesome eitherway!" Julian cheers swinging his arm on my shoulder. My brother glares at him and he grins sheepishly while taking it off.

"Wow. For that awesome ride and for not scratching my car even a bit, Dinner's on me" Cole smiles. "But I'll drive this time," he opens the passenger's seat for me and I went in without an argument.