Chapter Ten: My Heartbroken Brother

“I swear! He was begging for me! And I was like, why are you begging for me? And he said, because I love you. Then I said, love my ass. Then I left him and a lot of people were looking at me,” Suzanne said, sighing angrily and crossing her arms.

            Miranda made a disgusted sound. “I knew from the start that Denim is a jerk.”

            I rolled my eyes. “Tell me about it! At first he looks like an angel or something, but when you get to know him… ugh, he’s such a jerk.”

            “Whatever, let’s just change the topic,” Suzanne said, forcing a smile.       

            I frowned. “You don’t need to pretend your okay, Suzanne. We’re your friends and you shouldn’t pretend that everything is okay with us. You should be honest with us.”

            She just smiled at me sheepishly. “I’m sorry. It’s just that… I don’t want you to worry about me.”

            “Well, whether you like it or not, we’re going to worry about you,” Miranda said, grinning.

            The three of us laughed and we continued chatting on the way to my house. It’s after classes and the three of us are going to hang out in my place. I suppressed a smirk as I thought about my plan on my revenge. They seemed to forget about the condom they gave me days ago. Huh, they don’t know what’s coming to them!

            As Miranda pulled to a stop, I hopped outside her car first and opened my door. Vince is not yet home because he still has the football team to coach. As I made my way to the kitchen, I heard the front door close and the voices of Miranda and Suzanne talking.

            “Guys, you want some coffee or something?” I called out.

            “Sure,” Miranda yelled back. “But I’ll have hot chocolate if you don’t mind.”

            “Me too!”

            I smirked and put out three mugs. After five minutes, I poured the hot chocolate I made in the three mugs. I grabbed the jar of salt and a teaspoon from the cupboards. I scooped two teaspoons of salt and poured carefully at one of the mugs. I scooped another two teaspoons of salt and poured at the other mug. I grinned wickedly and put the three mugs on a tray.

            I walked carefully to the living room, carrying the tray of three mugs. I know which one was mine because my mug was color white. Miranda’s is color pink and Suzanne’s is color yellow. I put down the tray on the coffee table and immediately grabbed the white mug, sitting beside Miranda and across Suzanne.

            “Mmm, delicious!” Miranda muttered, leaning closer to get her pink mug.

            Suzanne frowned and my heart immediately beat faster. Did she notice anything? She looked up at me and I grinned. “Did Vince tell you my secret recipe?”

            I shrugged. “No. That’s just normal hot chocolate.”

            She just shrugged and made a grab on her yellow mug. Luckily, they both took a sip together. I took a sip, bracing myself from their scream of frustration or gag of disgust.

            Suzanne was the one who first noticed and immediately choked, dropping her mug. Unfortunately, the mug didn’t made contact with the floor. But instead on Suzanne’s skirt. She screamed and stood up, clutching her wet skirt. The mug fell with a loud thud at the floor but, luckily, didn’t break.