Day 2: Cuddling

Nick sighed as he walked over to his and Reds kitchen in there apartment, he ran a hand threw his hair as he walked over and around the kitchen island counter.

Nick was right now working and editing his new minecraft video, and now he needed to print something out from the printer which was located in the kitchen as well as some lined paper, printer paper, and colored paper (only neon blue and an ugly yellow) they were stacked neatly in a small shelf.

He sighed once again as he stood there in front of the printer as it printed out papers, Nicks eyes slowly wondered to the clock across the way above the Tv in the living open room.

9:00 it read

Nick huffed and looked back at the printer.

3....

2....

1....

"Nick! I'm home!"

There he is.

Nick smiled as he looked over at the door with his arms crossed, Red had just coke back from a killing spree- I mean shopping spree, yeah, that's what I said. Totally.

Red ran a hand threw his colored hair and looked at Nick smiling. He rolled his eyes and looked back at the printer.

"It better be in the garage" Nick said as the printer finished, he walked over and picked up the papers and examined them.

"It is, it is" Red smiled as he took off his red hoodie with a small lighting bolt on the top right side and took off his black vans and walked over to Nick in his blue jeans and white tank top.

His arms snaked around the smaller make as he dug his face into his neck.

"And what might my princess be doing this fine cold night~" Nick gave out a small groan.

"I'm working Red" he responded putting the papers to the closet counter and fidgeting in Reds tight grasp.

"I know" he purred nuzzling into Nicks neck further "You just look so tiered and stressed~" he whispered as Nick couldn't help but smile.

"As much as I want to, I can't, I have work to do plus as you stated before I wouldn't be much fun since I'm very much tiered" Nick responded, Red didn't respond.

"Ack!" Nick suddenly said as Red snickered and licked his neck again making Nick shiver.

"Red....." he whined as Red just chuckled and pulled his face away from Nicks neck and placed his lips on his ear.

"Can I at least take you to our room?" He whispered in Nicks ear as he shivered.

"For the love of god Red, I already told you I-"

"You have to work, yata yata yata, I don't care" Red whispered sternly in his ear interrupting his sentence.

Suddenly Red turned Nick around and picked him up, throwing him over his shoulder with a grunt.

"To the bedroom!" He yelled to no one as he started walking with a kicking Nick on his back.

"Red let me down!" He yelled punching Reds back, but Red just brushed it off like he was some toddler.

"Red!" He squeaked as an arm was around Nicks waist holding him there while the other was in his jean pocket, he opened the door to there room and ducked in as he slid Nick onto the bed.

"Eep!" Nick yelped as his back hit the bed.

"Red what the hell?!" He stated clearly annoyed as Red rolled his eyes and got into the bed wrapping his arms around Nick and pulling him to his chest.

"Don't what the hell your killer boyfriend princess" he replied digging a hand threw Nicks hair. "And I just wanted to help you relax, you seem very stressed out lately" Red whispered kissing Nicks head lightly as Nick finally gave in and snuggled into his boyfriends comfort.

"Your right..... I'm sorry Red.... so much has been going on" Nick whispered as Red shushed him sweetly.

"It's ok, just rest, I'll be here when you wake up~"

Red smirked and paused before adding.

"I can take a day off since I have a full stock of organs" he said huskily making Nicks eyes widen.

"Red!"