Day 10: Hanging with the Fams

*cough*
small smut
*cough*

Sorry what

"And then I was like 'BOI YOU WANT TO GO CAUSE IF YA LOOSE I KNOW A CANNIBAL' and he was like 'OH SHIT' and so that kids is how you end up winning" Preston wiggled his eyebrows and made a younger clicking sound before wolf whistling and leaning back.

The group of friends laughed as Nick was leaning on Reds side as Red wrapped an arm around his shoulder as his arm did the same but on the opposite side, there spot was on the couch.

Preston was in a comfy looking chair that reclined back, it was a nice brown leather chair.

Ak, Shark and Ghetto were all sitting on the rug, Ghetto with his elbows propping him up while Sharks head was placed on Aks shoulder and Ak had an arm around his waist as he took a sip of his hot chocolate.

Do I ship Shark x Ak?

AW HELL YES BITCHES, WHOOP WHOOP!

Nathaniel was on a small looking side chair that was the same color as the couch and recliner chair, black leather. He set his hot chocolate down and smirked as he stood up and clapped his hands together.

"Cool story bro, now my turn to tell a story" everyone's attention was toward him as he walked smoothly over to Preston and the recliner chair.

"Today I pranked Preston by pulling the recliner chair back" Preston just looked at him confused.

"Nathan, homie, you never did that"

"I HAVE NOW!"

Nathan then grabbed the lever and flipped it all the way back.

"SHIT"

Preston was thrown back in his chair as he backwards summer salted out of the chair and everyone laughed.

"YOUR SO DEAD!" Preston shot up with a look of anger on his face.

"Well if you don't mind us we will be going" Nathan did a quick solute before Preston swiped at him.

"PRESTON HAVE MERCYYYYYYYY" Nathaniel yelled as he ran out of Nicks and Reds apartment with an angry Preston running after him.

Everyone left in the room laughed as Nick got up and started to clean up there mess.

"Well we should get going to" AK concluded getting up followed by Shark and Ghetto. AK took Sharks hand in his as Ghetto slouched.

"Ok, Bye guys!" Nick called as they made there way toward Nicks apartment doors. Red waved not taking his eyes off of Nicks.

"See ya!" He yelled after them.

"Bye Nick! Bye Red!" Shark called gripping onto AK's hand.

"Don't have too much fun!" Ghetto stated as he walked out the door.

"Bye guys!" AK yelled back as he shut the door and all was quiet in Nicks apartment as he took the cups back and walked up a step toward the kitchen which was right by the door and set them in the sink as he started to clean them out.

Red had got up and wrapped his arms around Nicks waist and put his head in the crook of his neck.

"Hello handsome~" he murmured in his neck as Nick rolled his eyes and washed off his hands before drying his hands and putting the cups on a towel upside down for them to dry on the clean counter top. He gasped as he felt Red nibble at his sweet spot,

"Reddddd" Nick whined, sighing as Red smirked and pulled away attaching his lips to Nicks ear shell.

"Yes~" he whispered seductively in his ear as his hand traveled up nicks sweater while the other had a tight grip on his waist, Nick whined again.

"I know you want me Princess~" Red nibbled Nicks ears a bit making him squirm and tighten his fists.

Red then picked him up and carried him bridal style to Nicks bedroom before setting him down softly on the bed and pulling him into a heated kiss.

Soon they pulled away with Nick resting on the bed while Red was was on his hands and knees towering over Nicks with there foreheads together and Reds elbow next to Nicks right shoulder placing a hand on his cheek.

"I love you so much"

"I love you more"

"C'mere you"

Red then pulled Nick into another kiss.

This chapter

Was god damn amazing

The ending

I'm very proud of

The scene

Totally proud of

The way Preston got rekted

Fabulous

Anyone else who like this chapter?

Cause god damn it I loved it!

-Warrior