Day 12: Long Distance

*bisexual sobbing noises*

#prayforwarriorscreativity

All the lights were off in Nicks apartment.

No light was in his house, the blinds were closed and the lights were off.

Nick was curled up on the couch sobbing to himself quietly.

Red, his beloved boyfriend, had to leave for a week for a trip to the city next store or Washington MC. He was heartbroken and Red had suddenly stopped texting and calling him, Nick got worried instantly and kept wondering what had happened to him, he was supposed to be home today. Or at least an two hours ago when his plane landed.

Suddenly Nick stopped crying and was asleep on the couch, he had cried himself to sleep just thinking about what had happened to his cannibal boyfriend......

*•*•*

Nick slowly awoke to something holding him tightly. His eyes shot open and he looked up the find Red staring down at him smiling, he wrapped his arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"Don't ever leave me again" he whispered tearing up as Red rubbed his back soothingly and kissed his forehead.

"I'm won't" Red promised holding him close and rubbing his back soothingly as Nick cried silently, happy to be back in his boyfriends arms..

203 words I am so sorry.

I just idk

It's like my mind just stopped working, sorry if it's a bad chapter and has multiple spelling errors I'm not sure what's wrong with me.

Ima take a nap and probably edit this better and maybe add some stuff onto it.

Sorry again guys

-Warrior