Day 4: On a Date

Nick slumped in the booth he was sitting in as Red just looked at him and gave out a small scowl.

"What, you bored already?"

"Shut up, let's just get the milkshake and leave"

As you can probably tell these two aren't exactly on a date, Red had dared Nick to drink a whole coffee mug of blood and if he did Red would buy him a milkshake.

Let's just say Nick regrets his life choices, but hey, fam comes with a cost am I right?

"Whatever you say......." Red paused before smirking devilishly at Nick "...princess"

Nick held back a groanas he crossed his arms and Red snickered.

Suddenly a girl with short white blonde hair and green eyes came up to them, Nick guessed she worked here since she had a uniform on. She also had a pen and note book in hand, the girl looked at them both.

"You guys on a date or something...?" She asked awkwardly looking at the two.

"Not exac-"

"Yes, yes we are"

Nick shot a glare at Red who just brushed it off like it was nothing and smirked at the girl. The girl simply shrugged it off.

"Anyways, what can I get you two love birds over here~" she said smiling as Nick huffed.

"We arnt lo-

"A chocolate milkshake please"

Nick held back another groan of annoyance as Red just continued to smile like nothing was wrong with the brunette. The girl smiled.

"Ok then, My names Maya and if you need anything feel free to call me over, I'll get the milkshake started!" She smiled and scurried off, tucking the notebook (almost said milkshake lmao) under her arm and going behind the cafe counter, Red watched her every move.

"First off, why the hell did you say we were dating and second, bitch you will not eat that nice girl" Nick stated as Red groaned and looked at Nick.

"To answer your second question, fine I won't eat her and to answer your first question.." Red reached over the small table and grabbed his shirt collar bringing Nick forward before planting a kiss on his lips. Not giving enough time for Nick to process what he did Red pulled away and took the blushing boys hands in his.

"Will you be my date Nicky?" Red asked rubbing his thumbs over Nicks back hands, flustered Nick answered.

"O-Ok"

"Awwww this is too cute, sorry if I'm ruining anything but here's your chocolate milkshake!" Nick looked at Maya as she sat down a chocolate milkshake with whipped cream, rainbow sprinkles and a red cherry.

"Oh almost forgot!" Maya then put in two spoons and dusted her hands off.

"Enjoy!" She giggled and slipped off leaving Nick a blushing mess.

"I love that women" Nick murmured watching her go as Red followed his gaze.

"I'll spare her" Red concluded looking back at Nick and placing a hand on his cheek before moving the hair out of his face.

"You look good in red"

"Oh shut up and help me devour this milkshake"

"Anything for my princess"