Day 16: Morning Ritual

Nick slowly exited him and his boyfriends room as he rubbed his eyes and yawned. Red, being the nice boyfriend he was, had already made breakfast and was about to go wake up Nick but saw he was already awake and went to greet the love of his life.

Nick was in a over sized white t shirt with his bunny pajama pants (Don't judge me, I have those pants too and THERE FRIKEN ADORABLE AND COMFY FITE ME) He looked adorable to Red. Red on the other hand was already dressed with his white tank top on showing his shoulder of tattoos and his red hair messed up with his blue blood stained and blood splattered ripped jeans, his red hoodie was on the chair.

And now sports, Dragon_Fury_Girl take it away

Red wrapped his arms around Nicks small body and pulled him into a loving hug as he kissed his forehead.

"Morning sleeping beauty~" Nick looked up at him since he was kinda smaller than Red as Red moved some of the hair out of his face and smiled. Reds hands were caressing both sides of his face as Nicks arms were around his waist loosely.

"I was just about to kiss you awake~" he purred moving closer and connecting there lips together in a soft, gentle kiss. Nicks kissed back softly as they pulled away and Nick smiled. Red smiled back and slowly dropped his hands were he led Nick to the kitchen by holding his hand gently.

Red knew Nick was sensitive so he didn't go full on cannibal killer on his boyfriend yet but yesterday he did make a rather noticeable hicky on his collarbone, but it was just a bruise not a bite mark.

Red helped Nick get settle and pushed the pancakes in front of him before kissing the top of his head.

"I have to go now love, be good ok?" Nick nodded and hugged him.

"Thank you Red"

"Anything for you princess~ I'll be back by 8:07 tonight, don't leave the apartment, ok?"

Nick nodded and pulled away from the hug as Red kissed him on the lips quickly before going off toward the door, slipping on his sneakers and grabbing his hoodie.

"I love ya Princess!" He called exiting his apartment he shared with Nick.

"I love you too!" Nick called back as Red shut the door and Nick was left alone.....

There we go!

I think my focus is slowly coming back but Idk

I'm watching Preston RN so YAYAYAYAYAYAYA

BONUS SCENE ;)

Nick heard the door slam close and he set down his book on the coffee table before sprinting toward the door and throwing his arms around Red who laughed and picked him up. Spinning him around before dropping him in his arms and hugging him tightly.

"Ohhhhh I missed you so much baby boy!" Red said happily to have his boyfriend in his arms. He gave him a kiss on the forehead before sweeping him off his feet and lifting him up and going over to the couch where he sat down and brung him on his lap. pulling him into his chest.

Red tightened his grip around Nick carful not to hurt the fragile boy as he put his chin on the top of his head as Nick relaxed and leaned in his embrace as he sat across his lap.

"I love you princess"

"I love you too Red"