Day 26: Getting Married

Jfc proposals get me emotional

Fuck

"The cure is working pretty well"

Red whispered as they sat on top of a building in the darkness, the only light erupting from the moon.

Nick nodded and rested his head on Reds shoulder while they interwhinned there hands together.

"What's gonna happen to us?" Nick whispered looking at Red who looked back with a sad smile.

"Nothing" he whispered "Our love will still be here, and I will never stop loving you"

Nick felt a blush start to form on his cheeks as he looked away and at the city landscape infront of them, a cool breeze went by and ruffled his brown hair.

"I'm scared...." he whispered squeezing Reds hand.

"If the world builds back, how am I gonna tell my group I'm in love with you...?" Nick asked gently as Red took his chin and made Nick face him.

"I'll be there with you, and we don't even have to tell them if you would like....." Nick looked into Reds ocean blue eyes.

"There's something your not telling me......"

Red sighed and looked away.

"I robbed a jewelry store"

Nick gave a small laugh as Red rolled his eyes.

"I robbed it because I was looking for something, it was apart of how your group, even if they don't approve, will never break us apart" Nick looked at Red questionably.

Red then took Nicks hand in his as something small was placed on his ring finger.

Nick looked down and felt his heart stop.

A diamond ring was now on his finger.

"Oh my god......" Nick had no words as he looked at Red.

"Nick, I know we had some.. bad meetings in the past and... close calls here and there but...." Red lifted Nicks hand and kissed it.

"I love you, and now that the cure is erupting and a new world is beginning....." Nick felt himself start to melt and break slowly as he felt warm tears start to form in his eyes.

"I don't want to spend it with anyone else....."

Nick was speechless but the next line made his head spin with joy.

"Nicholas Barbarian, will you marry me?"

cANT.....

tAke.....

iT.....

sHUTing....

dOwn.....

Hot tears ran down Nicks face  as he sniffed and smiled brightly.

"Y-Yes..." he whispered before laughing and hugging Red tightly.

"YES!" He practically screamed and dug his face into Reds bloody military uniform as tears went down his face. Red high him back and pulled Nick on his lap before kissing him deeply.

"Mmf" Nick made a noise as he wrapped his legs around Reds waist and cupped his cheeks before moving his hands to tangle them in Reds crimson hair, he tugged at a few pieces earning a small grunt from Red,

Reds hands gripped Nicks waist as they made out.

Pulling away with Nick cupped his cheeks, a string of saliva came from both of there lips as Red stole a quick kiss from Nick and pulled away liking his lips. The string of saliva now gone.

They pressed there foreheads as they gaze into each other's eyes.

"I love you so much Red" Nick whispered stroking his cheek with his thumb as Red smiled a sharp toothed smiled and kissed his nose.

"I love you more Princess~"

Nick laughed and hugged Red, his sweater was coming down a bit off his shoulder showing a scab wound that looked in the shape of an R.

Red stood up with Nick still on him, his legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his chest as he carried Nick inside the building, going down some stairs before going down a hallways and opening up a room and closing the door before walking over to an old bed fit for three and set Nick down.

They were in an old apartment building and in Reds apartment with a signal room with a big mattress in the middle and clothes along with de bree everywhere. Or garbage.

Nick giggled as he was set down on the mattress bed  and Red walked over and shut the door, moonlight pooled in  from the broken window as Red locked the door and walked back over to Nick who grabbed Red and pulled him into the bed so Red was straddling his waist and hovering over him.

Nick wrapped his arms around his neck.

"I love you~" Nick whispered as he slowly connected there lips in a short lust and love filled kissed as Red soon pulled away and laid next to his lover and pulled up the covers and pulled Nick close, tangling there legs and hugging each other.

"I love you too.... goodnight Princess~"

Warrior3600.exe has crashed

Restart System?