Day 19: In Formal Wear

Edit Note: I don't know what to do for this one, Well you know what they say in Spain, Ving it, Venturiantale anyone? There was a phase at the prop hunt episodes when Jordan kept on saying 'Well you know what you know what they say in Spain' it was gr8, K you can read the chapter now sorry.

Edit Note 2: Ugh I feel like I'm going to throw up

Edit Note 3: Warning this chapter isn't very good and is un edited I'm not really feeling it today so I apologize

Last Edit Note: That moment when you realize that you forgot to eat lunch for the past 5 days, well shit um

Nick grabbed his clothes from the drawer as he slowly folded them nicely and placed them in his black laundry basket, he folded his black sweaters, grey and red shirts, ran and light grey shorts, blue and black jeans, and some white socks. He folded them neatly in a black laundry basket as he hummed to himself quietly.

He soon finished as he turned and grabbed some clothes out of the dirty hamper or laundry bin and dumped some blood stained clothes into the washer, some of the blood stains were fresh while others were old, Nick sighed before shutting the washing machine door and pushing some buttons at the top before pushing a big button that made the washing machine start.

Nick kept humming as he picked up his laundry basket and walked out of the small walk in laundry room. He slowly walked past his kitchen and up a small stair case that went up and turned before heading down a small hallway and pushing open a door to a big room, kinda like a master bedroom with a big bed and a bathroom to the right and a closet with two drawers on each side of it.

Nick sighed, knowing the room was messy as he set his basket full of clean clothes on one of the drawers and looked around the room.

The bed sheets were all messy, lots of dirty clothes littered the floor and lots of his boyfriends toucher tools were littered on the ground.

Nick had stopped humming as he started picking up the clothes and throwing them into a white basket. He sighed and started to make the bed as a wave of exhaustion swept over him he rubbed his eyes and slowly but surely finished the bed and then started to put away his boyfriends toucher tools.

Nick set the bloody pair of scissors in the top drawer neatly and then set the bloody scalpel next to it before whipping around to grab the knife.

Sadly Nick went to fast, thinking the handle was the closest to him so he could just grab it and not having to worry about being cut in the hand. But Boy was he wrong.

The knifes blade was toward him and ended up slicing a clean mark from the end of his palm to halfway down his wrist.

Nick let out a yelp as he clutched his hand, careful not to get blood on his clothes he cursed in pain before running to the bathroom in the big bedroom, blood started to flow freely out of the wound as his hissed in pain when the cold water of the faucet hit his skin and the wound directly.

Slam!

"Nicky! Princess! I'm home!"

Oh shit.

His boyfriend, Red, who would horrifically murder him if he found that he was hurt. There was two ways this meant.

Red would either shower him in small kisses and tell him it's going to be ok while wrapping the wound gently, which would him being in a good mood or an ok mood and on occasions an eh mood.

But he was in a bad mood, he would rant on and on about how he shouldn't hurt himself while ruffly wrapping the wound and drag him around the house and always keep an eye on him, littarly at all times and would travel with him anywhere and not to mention check the bathrooms for any sharp objects before Nick entered. At least he had privacy, though.

"Nicky? Princess? Where are you sweetie?" Nick sucked in a breathed and dig threw the cabinets, desperately trying to find some bandages to wrap his now clean would.

"Upstairs!" He called as he snatched the bandages and started wrapping them around his hand.

Nick heard footsteps come up the stairs as Nick finished the bandages and made sure it stayed before rushing into the bedroom just as the door swung open. Nick hid his hand behind his back, realization hit him in the face then and there.

He forgot to clean the blood off the knife!

Shit!

Nick started nervously sweating a bit as Red placed his bag down by the door and smiled at him. His hair was matted and a mess and some blood was on his face but his hoodie was off leaving his red shirt and his blood splattered blue jeans.

"How's my baby boy?" Red asked walking over and embracing Nick into a tight yet gentle hug as Nick relaxed and hugged him back quickly, making sure the bandage wasn't seen.

"I-I'm good, j-just a bit tiered that's all" Nick pulled his sweater sleeve that he had tied up from cleaning down so it hid his bandage as they pulled away, Red smiled and brushed the hair out of his face.

"That's good, I saw you cleaned the house. Thank you for that Princess" he kissed the top of his head as Nick blushed and giggled.

"H-How was y-your day?" Nick asked still a bit fearful and shaky as Red chuckled at his cuteness.

"It was interesting, most of my kills were easy while others were hard to get but, in the end" he moved closer to Nicks face.

"I killed them"

Nick couldn't help but giggle at Reds childishness as Red smirked and kissed his nose. He suddenly looked around the room and then behind Nick.

"You even organized my tools! How nice of you!" Red smiled and ruffled Nicks hair before walking over to them.

Nicks eyes widened

'Oh no, oh no, oh please god no!'

"Nick.... why is there fresh blood on my knife?" Red asked flatly turning around with the knife in hand as a drop of blood came off the knife.

Nick shifted and rubbed the same arm with his wound.

"I-It was an a-accident I-I s-swear!" Nick stampered shaking more.

"I t-thought the b-blade was facing the o-other way a-and when I t-turned around-" Nicks breath hitched as he hiccuped and slunk to the floor with both hands on his face, sobbing his heart out.

Then wound on his hand started to throb as he sobbed in fear and pain from his hand.

Red set down the knife and sighed, he rubbed his forehead and kneeled down next to Nick and sat next to him. Bringing him into his chest and softly picking up his wounded hand on looking at the bandage, he turned it a little an set it back down in Nicks lap, before picking up Nick and walking to the bathroom.

He slowly set Nick on the counter before slowly unwrapping until he finished and the inside was red. Red softly picked up his wounded hand earning a whine and a sniffle from Nick and kissed the wound gently. He then reached up and grabbed some cleaning supplies and some some bandages before grabbing Nick softly and setting him down onto the cold white tile flooring and walking out of the bathroom to grab something.

Nick let out a sniffle as a few tears fell down his face, the wound on his hand was in his lap with his non hurt hand under it.

Red soon came back in with a half full cup of some sort of maroon liquid and set it down onto the ground before sitting next to Nick and pulling him onto his lap and making him rest on his chest,

"I-I'm so s-sorry..." Nick croaked as Red shushed him and started to clean and wrap his hands gently.

Nick flinched and let out small squeaks as he cleaned Nicks wound. After Red was done he then wrapped his hand and set it back on Nicks lap before pulling the boy to his chest and soothing him softly.

"I'm not mad at you princess, I just got scared you hurt yourself" Red whispered kissing the top of his head and strolling his head as he whispered sweet nothings in Nicks ear as the smaller boy calmed down.

The two soon both fell asleep with Red holding Nick closely and leaning on the walls of the bathroom with the still fresh blood puddle on the floor....

Damn this sucked