Day 7: Cosplaying

So um

I um

Don't watch any anime

I don't really like anime

I don't know what to do for this chapter

Shit

Um

Uhhh

Yeah

But for the real

I got absolutely nothing for cosplaying

Well

There is

....One Thing.....

Prepare yourselves

"Come on Red!"

Nick frowned impatiently as he fixed his dipper hat and looked at around there hotel room, bored out of his mind as he waited for his friend.

"Preston is waiting for us!" He whined crossing his arms.

"Ok ok! I'm coming Nick Jesus!" Red opened the door from the bathroom while twirling a black cane.

"How do I look, pine tree~"

Red was wearing a black vest on top of a yellow half sleeve dress shirt with a black bow tie and the yellow collar pulled up, with black dress pants and shoes, black bicker gloves with a yellow rim an flats but not least a yellow and black small top hat on his hair that was still red but with golden tips.

While Nick was wearing some brown knee length shorts with a red shirt and blue puffy vest and a dipper hat. Also his black high tops and kinda long white socks the went a few inches university his high tops, lined on the top in red and the Journal Three book which he was holding.

"Thanks illuminate" Red rolled his eyes, and walked forward, he took Nicks hand in his (the hand that wasn't holding the Journal) and smiled at him with his fitting sharp teeth.

"Shall we~?"

"We shall" Nick kissed his cheek before leading Red out and shutting the door and heading toward the elevator.

*•*•*

Once they were down they slowly walked into the main room as a fairly girly boy ran toward them.

"OMG! Nick we're matching!" Preston exclaimed smiling as Nicks eyes widened.

"Preston, are you cosplaying as Mabel?" Nick asked as Preston rapidly shook his head yes.

Preston was wearing lavender shorts with a pink sweater with a shooting star on the front with black and white sneakers along with white high socks and a pink head band in his messy brown hair.

"Did I do good?" Preston asked twirling as Nick rolled his eyes.

"You certainly did" He commented as Preston smiled.

"Well thank you! And now I can officially ship Billdip cause you too look so cute together!" Preston squealed, luckily no one was in the main room at the time well sorta, they were most likely in the main hall were the elevators and staircase was. So they DIDT get any awkward stares.

"Well shall we go?" Preston asked smiling as Red nodded.

"Sounds like a plan, I heard Shelby was playing as Wendy and Corey as Soos, they should be waiting for us at the convention" Red said as Nick nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Well let's go then!"

Well

I tried

Can't blame me for not trying ;/

#prayforwarriorscreativity