Day 5: Kissing

pLoT mY cHiLdReN

I wAs oUt CaMpiNg iM sOrRy fOr tHe wAiT

Nick looked around the old building, he gripped onto the black pistol in his right hand as he traveled down the second floor main hallway, so far no walker were in there and it was silent.

Lately, Nicks group (Shark, Ghetto and Ak) had been seeing a lot of Reds men in the city lately but they had never seen the cannibal face to face. Not in awhile that's is. Nowadays they've been going out one by one to protect the base from any harm, they agreed the plan was a bad idea but they either had that plan or sacrifice the city and most importantly, there base.

Nick peeked around a corner quickly before advancing forward. He glanced in some rooms before meeting the end off the hall and looking out the small window at the dead end, he cursed when he saw a truck and two of Reds men guarding the outside of it.

"Nick!"

Nicks blood went cold as he was now frozen in place. He knew that voice to well.

"Long time no see, aren't you going to turn around and greet me?" The voice was taunting and Nick knew it too well.

He slowly turned only to be met with a silver pistol to the head.

"Red....." Nick growled as the red head snickered.

"Oh Nick, you never seem to surprise me. Now drop the pistol and kick it to the side" Red said with a sly face and smirking slightly.

Nick hesitated, clearly annoyed, before dropping the pistol and kicking it to the side. Fighting the urge to put a bullet straight in his shin as he stood up straight. His eyes narrowed.

"Awwww aren't you adorable, now where's your most recent wound" Red asked as Nick just glared.

"Leave me alone Red..."

"And why would I do that? The funs just getting started~" Reds eyes wondered to Nicks shoulder.

"I smell blood~" Red sang getting closer to Nick eyeing his shoulder as Nick was backed up against the wall behind him, Red suddenly grabbed Nicks shoulder making the smaller male yelp.

"So you do have a recent injury! Oh you funny boy, always willing to tease me" Red snickered and dug his sharp nails into Nicks shoulders as Nick let out a shriek of pain once they ripped threw his flesh, he thrashed trying to throw himself away from Red, but Red just chuckled in reply.

"I could do this all day Nick.... ya know, toucher you? Make you feel pain~" Suddenly Red shoved Nick to the ground, ending up in him banging his head on the side of a wall and falling down limp.

The gun entered his vision as it was only a few feet away, he reached out his hand to grab it when Reds foot collided with the top of Nicks hand making him scream in pure agony.

"Stop!" Nick yelled trying to yank his hand away that was trapped under reds boot. Red just chuckled and picked up the gun, examining it before throwing it halfway down the hall.

"Your such a whiner you know that Nick?" Red teased stepping off of Nicks foot making the boy clutch his hand to his chest and back away to the corner. He held in a whimper not wanting to prove Red right.

"What do you want?" He asked, his voice was running out from all the screaming he had previously done. Red just smirked, his sharp teeth showing and his blue eyes sparkled with satisfaction.

"I want food Nick, and by food I mean people. Can't you see?" Red bellowed crouching to Nicks level and grabbing his hair and pulling his head back making him expose his neck, he turned his head around to see the different parts of his neck.

"Huh, I thought you and Ghetto were a thing, I thought for sure he would have marked you at some extent" Red teased, Nick kicked out his foot landing it into Reds chest making his go backwards and let go of his hair. Nick sprang up and kicked Red side making him grunt.

"Don't ever talk to my friends like that again!" He spat kicking his side again and growling, his hand still placed on his chest as Red snickered.

Damn boi calm down, it's just a prank

Just a prank bro AHA sorry, not sorry

"Oh whoops, my bad" Red smiled as Nick narrowed his eyes and walked away, Red shot out and grabbed Nicks leg making him tumble to the ground, Nick hissed in pain as he wiggled around to stare at Red who just smirked.

Heh wiggle is a funny word

"Wait a second, your not going anywhere, I need to get something straight"

But I thought you were curvy?

I mean

hEs gAy BiTcHeS

Suddenly Red yanked Nick toward him and in a quick movement Nick was in front of  Red on the floor.

"So your not dating Ghetto? Oh what a shame, he could have taken you all for himself. But I guess I'll have to do it for him......" Red just smirked at Nick evilly making him shrink back.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Nick asked pushing away from Red and standing up only to have Red follow him. He suddenly pinned him to a wall.

"Oh don't be so frightened Nick, it should be fun~"

Red lips crashed onto Nicks as Nicks eyes widened, Reds hands gripped onto his waist as he kissed him and bit Nicks lip. Nick denied access into his mouth, he couldn't help but enjoy this.

Nicks hands made there way to Reds neck and tangled themselves into Reds hair, Red smirked into the kiss and squeezed his hips digging his nails in them as Nick gasped. And then regretted the decision. Red tongue shot into Nicks mouth and started exploring its new territory after defeating Nick in dominance.

The kiss had gotten heated quick with Red fully up against Nick and pressing there body's together as he wrapped an arm around the brunettes waist and having on behind his head and holding him closer. Red broke away and pressed there foreheads together.

Time for fan art-

I mean

ducks

Red smirked as Nick blushed and tried to pull away but Red had him pinned.

"Admit it, your having fun~" Red whispered huskily as Nick gulped silently as his hands were pinned above his head by Red hand that was in back of Nicks head. He pulled him into another kiss again as it became heated quick.

Nick felt a shooting pain in his neck as they pulled away his arms fell to his side as he grunted, his vision was going dark. Red let Nick lean on him as they both slid down so Nick was leaning on his chest Red was rubbing the side of his arm as the smaller boy was now curled up.

"I love you Nick~"

The world went black.

Campings a bitch I'm all sunburned on my legs and face

Lmao

I had fun though and idc lol

Oh hey Dragon_Fury_Girl were both camping XD, OLDY COINCIDENCE XDXDXDXD

-Warrior