Day 3: Gaming/Watching a Movie

Nick hugged his pillow tighter as he watched a movie in the dark, in his room, alone in his furniture filled house.

The movie he was watching was Sleeping Beauty, his favorite Disney movie. He also loved The Little Mermaid, Cinderella and The Lion King but that's not important information as of now. And no these are not the authors favorite movies.... the author also likes Brave and Beauty and The Beast get your authors favorite movies right dang it.

Nick held his breath as Prince Phillip was giving a sword and shield by the good fairies and he rushed up to face Maleficent.

This part always scared him the most when she turned into a scary dragon.

His eyes were glued to the screen and he failed to notice the figure sneaking up behind him.

The figure got closer....

It crept closer and was beside Nicks bed...

It slowly reached down toward Nicks shoulders...

Suddenly as Maleficent turned into a dragon, she swooped her dragon head down at Phillip as the figures hands made contact with his shoulders.

Nick screamed and jumped, frightened and absolutely terrified. He whipped around as Red was laughing on the ground.

"It's n-not funny!" Nick stated crossing his arms over his chest as he tried not to cry from how scared he was, not mention he was shaking pretty bad. Poor Nicky.

Red whipped a tear that came from his eyes as he stood back up and let out a few more chuckles from his laughing fit.

"Oh come one! It was hilarious!" Red laughed shutting the window and looking at Nick.

Nick and Red had been friends for awhile ever since Nick had walked into a back alley way and was attacked by Red, they met fighting a few times until they later became friends. Nick still had the scar on his shoulder to prove there first meeting.

Reds sharp teethed smile dropped once he saw Nicks condition. He paused the movie and walked over to him.

"Ok I'm sorry.... it was just so tempting! You were such a easy prey! I just had too.." Red responded and Nick turned around, his back facing Red who sighed sadly.

Nick held back tears as he stayed quiet making Reds heart break.

He slowly came up behind Nick and turned him around before pulling him into a hug.

"I'm sorry princess..." he whispered in his hair as Nick unfolded his arms and hugged Red back.

"P-Please do-don't d-do t-that again" Nicks voice cracked, Red held a strong arm around his waist and a hand in his hair while supporting his back. His pressed his lips on top of Nicks head softly.

"I won't, I'm sorry princess" he apologized again as Nick was surprised by the kiss to the forehead but didn't mind it.

He kinda liked it.

*cough*bitch you loved it*cough*

Red pulled away slightly as he looked into Nicks eyes and Nick looked into his. Red just smiled and gave a amused hmf.

"Did I ever tell you, the first time I met you, you looked absolutely delicious~"

"Aaaaaand you ruined the mood"

Red just laughed.

"Or did I?"

He slowly connected there lips together before Nick could say anything else, Nick slowly melted into the kiss as his eyes fluttered shut and he placed his hands on Reds chest softly while Reds arms stayed where they were before.

Red slowly pulled away and smirked at Nicks red face. He moved a pice of brunette hair out of his face.

"As now you are my boyfriend could we have fun in bed~?"

KILLER CANNIBAL TURNED TO SAVAGE LEVEL 999 IN 10 SECOND NEW RECORD BITCHES WHOOP WHOOP!

"Nice try, but were watching this movie so get comfortable"

Nick moved out of Reds arms smiling as he sat down on the floor, Red groaned and stomped his foot a bit pissed off before calming down in a matter of seconds and sitting by the live of his life.

Red, of course, didn't approved of the distance since he was sitting a fit away from Nick. He swiftly pulled Nick onto his lap and wrapped his arms around his waist and putting his chin on his head.

Nick giggled slightly as Red wrapped a blanket around them and he cuddled in.

They watched the rest of the movie until Prince Phillip had just gone into Auroras room and was about to kiss her. Red smirked and turned Nicks head to face him as he placed a kiss on his lips just as Prince Phillip kissed Aurora.

"I love you Princess~"

"I love you too, my killer cannibal"