Day 15: Different Clothing Style

"Damn, you look a hella sexy in red might I say~"

Nick groaned and threw his head back so it was resting on the spine of the couch. He was wearing something new today since all his other clothes were dirty or ripped.

He had a red big t shirt with the white words SGC on his shirt and he also had knee length tan shorts.

Red on the other hand had a grey t shirt on with black pants an was flirting with Nick as we know it.

And now the weather, GashFoot take it away

Red walked over to the couch where Nick was and put his hands on the side of his head, holding his head down as he placed a kiss on his forehead. Nick smiled as Red pulled away and hopped over the couch grabbing Nicks waist and pulling him onto his lap when he sat down and laid back onto the couch, bringing Nick down with him.

Red was spooning Nick as his legs tangled in his and one of his arms was around his waist while the other was around his upper chest holding his arm on place, his lips touched the outer rim of his ear.

"You know....." Red whispered in Nicks ear as he tightened the grip around Nicks waist and chest. "Today's my day off so if you want to play, we can play~" Red purred in his ear. Nick shivered slightly but didn't fight it.

Red smirked and took that as a sign and moved his face to Nicks neck and started to nibble the middle as Nick sucked in a breath.

"Red" he grunted as he squirmed in the cannibals grip, he smirked as Nick moved his head to the side giving him more room to explore.

Nick let out a moan as Red nibbled on his collar bone. Red smirked and kissed the spot making Nick whine with satisfaction.

"Look what I found~" Red sang as he smiled, his sharp teeth showing.

He connected his lips to the spot as he sank his sharp teeth into it making Nick yelp in surprise.

Fresh blood dripped down his neck as Red continued to attack his neck, leaving him with bruises and bite marks, other wise known as hickeys.

When he was finished, he moved further down and licked the fresh blood that escaped from his hickey he made.

Nick was a moaning mess in the time being but relaxed and went still when Red licked and drank the blood away.

After Red was done he moved Nicks chin to look at him as he kissed his lips softly and pulled away smiling.

"Now everyone knows your my property~" he whispered seductively in Nicks ear as he sat up from the couch and picked up Nick bridal style once he moved around him and brung him to there room, Nick rested in Reds arms as he set him down on the bed with Red pulling Nick to his chest and pulling him close.

"I love you Nick" he whispered closing his eyes as Nick couldn't help but smile.

"I love you too"

My internets shutting down tomorrow around noon

I just can't focus on these chapters

Idk why I just can't focus

I'm trying my best to get these chapters up and the next one should be gr8

See ya

-Warrior