Day 29: Doing Something Sweet

This would be a good story

Should I make it one that is thy question

Yay or Nah

"Sit here"

The guard shoved and mostly forced Nick into the wooden seat in the dimly lit room.

It was a questioning police room and he was sitting in the suspect seat.

Nick glanced around the room as the door slammed shut. He looked at his hand cups and tugged at them a bit before the door opened and his head shot up.

"Good to see you Nick" Corey said blankly as he pulled his chair and sat in it and scooted it forward to rest his hands on the table, Nick leaned back in the wooden chair and gave him a blank stare.

"Yeah ok" Corey sighed.

"Listen Nick, I don't want to make this hard since you are my fri-"

"Acquaintance" he replied blankly,  Corey looked dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Acquaintance, friend is a rank you lost commander and the best friend rank is out of the picture, but if you would like to continue your pointless, stupid speech. Please do I'm intrigued commander" Nick responded flatly as he stared at Corey who looked shocked.

The camera faced commander coughed before continuing.

"My leader has-"

"Red" Nick adjusted in his seat and contained his blank, flat and unamused stare. Corey sighed.

"If you could please stop interrupting me Nick, I have something important to say and I'm not repeating it" Corey said in a passive aggressive voice as Nick blinked as silence fell over the two.

"Amuse me commander" Nick finally said as Corey sighed once again and ran a hand threw his dirty blonde hair.

"Red has requested a dinner with you on the roof tonight, you and him" Corey stated as Nick looked around the room with his eyes.

"And is there human in this dinner?"

"For him, yes, for you... maybe... it's yet to be decided" Corey replied thinking as Nick sighed and slouched his position.

"I know what your going to say, but it's the leaders orders" Corey suddenly said before Nick could say a word.

"I follow his orders and his orders for me as his number one commander and soon to be general are to inform you of this dinner and bring you there" Nick looked around like he wasn't interested and not listening.

"You'll be returned to your cell and be deliver by me to the roof in an hour" Corey stood up and walked toward the door and glancing at Nick.

"Oh and I would suggest not trying anything" he smirked at Nick.

"We have armed men everywhere"

*•*•*

"You look dashing Nick"

"Save it, commander" Nick said to Corey blankly as he was lead by Corey out of his cell.

They walked in silence as they walked up a staircase and at a door. Corey stopped Nick at the door.

"I would watch your words if I were you Nick..... My leader is very powerful and won't go easy on you" Corey warned as Nick smiled and looked at Corey.