Day 20: Dancing

"You gonna dance with him?"

Nick shifted uncomfortably as he was leaned onto the High School Gym wall. Preston took another sip of his punch and rolled his eyes.

Nick didn't notice the eye roll from his friend, he had his eyes locked in a certain red headed jock in the crowd.

Nick watched as he moved from the crowd to talk to his group of jocks, he opened his mouth and let out a laugh as they talked from across the dance floor.

"I don't know if I can...."

"Nonsense! You said the same thing to me over text when I asked you if you wanted to go to this dance!"

Shit he got me there

HA, GOTTEM

Nick shifted uncomfortably once again  and slowly averted his gaze toward Preston who was watching the dance before turning to him.

"He's not going to like me back, ya know" Nick mumbled averting his gaze toward the ground again as Preston snorted and took another sip of his red punch.

"I said the exact same thing and now I'm dating Rob aka Woofles, so get your ass out there before I make you" Preston then shoved Nick off the wall making him stumble and glance at his friend.

Preston rolled his eyes and motioned him toward the group. Nick gave a small sigh before turning.

He didn't even get two steps forward before he bashed into someone. Nicks eyes widened as he stumbled back and looked at the figure in front of him.

"Oh I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to run into you....." the red head scratched the back of his head nervously as Nicks face turned red.

"O-Oh no m-my fault... I-I wasn't looking where I was uh... going" Nick stuttered as he started sweating nervously and averted his gaze toward the ground. The boy went silent before glancing at Nick with a worried expression.

"Are you okay? Your face is oddly red, do you want me to get you some punch...? Or-" Nick cut him off embarrassed as ever.

"I-I'm ok! I'm just going to grab some water from the water fountain. Y-yeah, that's what I'll do...." he mumbled the last part before tucking a pice of his hair back behind his ear and heading toward the door when the boy caught his wrist.

"Here let me come with you, my names Red by the way, I never really caught your name" Nick looked at him and gulped.

"I-Its Nick, and you d-don't have to come with me...." he started but Red put a finger to his mouth and shushed him.

"It's the least I could do after running into a pretty boy like yourself" Red smile at him as he connected there hands and walked toward the two metal doors leading to the school hallways.

Even over the crowd of screaming and yelling high schoolers he could eat the faint voice of a yelling Preston saying "GET SOME" over at him.

Having no time to glare at his friend as he was pulled out into the hallway, he slowly walked over to the water fountain, leaning on the small metal bar and lapping up some of the water that smelled out of the fountain.

Nick slowly pulled away and faced Red as the bigger boy reached out a hand and started whipping the water that dropped down the smallest boys face with his thumb, Nick blushed as Red then whipped his hand on his shirt.

"Sorry, my mom instincts kicked in" Nick couldn't help but giggled as he pushed a pice of hair out of his face.

"So.... Nick" Red started slowly inching toward Nick until he was up against the lockers.

"Do you happen to be.... I don't know..." Reds eyes rolled a bit as he went into thought, he then stared Nick into his dark eyes before smirking. "Dating anyone?" He finished cocking his head to the side a bit.

"U-Um n-no...." Nick whispered as Red smirked even more.

"Good" He then closed the space in between them and placed his lips on Nicks softly, Nick was shocked but kissed back anyway.

The kiss lasted only a few seconds before Red pulled away and smirked at the younger more smaller boy.

"I've always been scared to say I love you or at least tell you how cute you are" Red whispered kissing Nicks nose, making the brunette giggle.

"I guess w-we have something I-in common then" Nick whispered back moving a pice of Reds hair out of his face before kissing his cheek and slowly pulling away, smiling.

Red chuckled at his stutter and innocence as he placed a hand on his cheek and snuck an arm around his waist. There stomachs and foreheads were pressed together as Nicks frail arms were wrapped around the upper part of Reds chest in a hugging matter.

"I love you Nicky darling~" Red cooed kissing the top of his forehead, Nick smiled and giggled a sweet giggled again.

"I love you too" He said a bit more louder before hugging Red full on.

Nick had never been so happy, and now he was in his lovers arms......

Sorry