Day 21: Cooking/Baking

Nick shoved a plate full of cookies in the oven before closing it, pressing a few buttons on the stove and backing away smiling, he dusted his hands on his tan flour stained apron and smiled to himself once more.

Since Red, his beloved cannibal boyfriend, had done so much for him it was the least he could do to make him his favorite treat.

Chocolate chip cookies drizzled in fresh blood.

That sounds like something I would eat.

What

Nick sighed and took off his apron, hanging it on a hook in the kitchen before walking out of the kitchen and plopping down onto the couch. He stuffed his face into a pillow as he laid on his stomach and slowly fell asleep.....

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Nick shot awake and looked around. It seemed like the timer to the stove was going off. Nick slowly sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes before yawning and walking over to the kitchen and turning off the stove.

Nick felt his pocket buzz as he sighed and took out his phone. Viewing the most recent text messages.

Red ❤️: Princess I got the fresh blood you wanted to try!

Red ❤️: Im on my way home!

Nick chuckled and decided not to answer. It was either answer and burn the cookies or don't answer and don't burn the cookies.

Life or death situation people, Jesus.

Nick set his phone on the counter and opened the oven, taking in the fresh smell of backed cookies. Damn it smelled good.

Smiling happily he took out the trey and set it on the counter, well more like dropped it on the counter.

Hissing in agony, Nick rushed to the sink and ran cold water over his now burned red hands. He whimpered a bit as his hands started to sting once and awhile, after soaking his hands in cold water for five minutes he slowly took them out and wrapped them in some bandages before walking over to the cookies and started putting them neatly on another plate.

Slam!

"Princess!"

Nick jumped and covered the cookies with his apron before running toward the front door.

Red had a look of relief on his face as Nick embraced him into a hug.

"Welcome home!" Nick giggled, snuggling his head into Reds chest as Red laughed and hugged him back tightly. He kissed the top of his head before taking a small step back and placing a hand on his cheek,

"Someone looks like he just woke up~" Red observed looking down at Nick who giggled childishly and stared up at Red. Red just let out a laugh before kissing his forehead affectionately. Nick couldn't stop smiling.

Smiley boy

Oh wait nvm that's Jeff

If you get that reference I love you.

As a friend cause I have a wif-

I MEAN

UHHHHHHHH

TOO MUCH INFORMATION

ABORT ABORT ABORT-

Nick suddenly snatched the bottle of blood out of Reds hoodie pocket and kissed his nose before running off.

Red rolled his eyes and took off his hoodie before walking over to the living room and sitting on the couch with his arms resting on the spine as he waited for Nick.

Nick, meanwhile, was drizzling the blood onto the cookies until the full bottle was gone. He slowly took the plate and carefully made his way to the living room.

"Close your eyes!" He yelled as Red rolled his eyes and closed his eyes by covering them with his hands, he smirked.

"There closed!" He yelled back as Nick slowly set the tray on the coffee table and sat next to Red.

"Open!"

Red opened his eyes and gasped.

"Nicholas SGC Barbarian, you did not!" Red said in shock as his mouth was wide open.

"Yes I did!" He squeaked kissing his boyfriends cheek as Red bubbled in laughter. He then grabbed Nick and set him on his lap in a quick motion before hugging him to his chest.

"Surprise" Nick whispered looking up at Red who just smiled.

"Nicky, Princess, why would you put so much trouble into doing this? For me?" Red whispered moving a pice of his brunette hair out of his face and caressing his cheek softly.

"You just do so much for me and... I wanted to do something for you!" Nick said smiling and resting his head on Reds chest as he smiled and ruffled his hair before digging his face into Nicks hair and taking in his scent.

"I love you so much" Red murmured inside of Nicks brunette hair as Nick giggled and laughed.

"I love you too~"

They needed up watching Disneys Descendants 2 and Eating blood stained cookies the rest of the night before cuddling.

My kind of night right there ^^^