Day 9: Animal Ears

Whoops

I may have been very stressed and unfocused yesterday

Srry

Nick laughed as he ran around the a abandoned nice looking hole, he had brown cat ears and a tail signally he was a cat hybrid.

"I'm going to get you~!" His boyfriend, Red, a squid hybrid, cooed as he chased after his boyfriend like a father chased after his little kid.

"Ahhh!" Nick let out a fake squeal as he ran outside into there over grown backyard with a old wooden fence around it, he ran threw the ankle high grass, Red was catching up on him now. When he was a few feet away from Nick as they ran around there over grown backyard, something hooked around Nicks waist and shoved him backwards. Making him tumble back.

"Ack!" Nick yelped in surprise as he was taken down. Red had slimy blue tendrils coming out of his back as he let out a laugh, the tendrils yanked up Nick and wrapped around him tying his hands to his sides like they were some rope, he struggled.

"No fair Red!" He whined and then squeaked as the tendrils yanked him forward again and he landed on Reds chest with his backside as Red gripped his shoulders.

"Oh I thinks it totally fair~" he whispered in the cat hybrids ear.

"I mean you did turn into a cat and hide in the attic where I can't get you for most of the time I was trying to find you last game~" Nick felt his face go red as Red chuckled and the tendrils removed themselves off of Nick and back into Reds back.

Nick shivered as Red wrapped his arms around him and brought them to the grassy floor where Nick sat in Reds lap with an arm around his wait and chest and a hand petting Nicks head. He purred and rubbed into Reds hand as he chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you kitten~"

"I love you too squishy"

I don't want to here it

I loved this chapter

-Warrior