Day 17: Spooning

Warning: Short and will make you cry

Reds hands tightened around Nicks waist as he buried his head into Nicks wet brunette hair. Nick giggled as Red buried his head in further before taking a whiff of his scent.

"Do you have to do this every time I take a shower?" Nick asked smiling as Red took a sniff of his hair again.

"Yes" the reply was muffled in his hair as Red slowly relaxed meaning he was asleep now.

Nick laughed and closed his eye slowly falling asleep to Reds hands being wrapped around his waist, Spooning him....

*•*•*

Nick slowly awoke to the feeling of someone playing with his hair. He smiled in his sleep slightly as he let the person play with his hair.

Red ran his hand threw it and shook it around a bit before playing with the strands once again as Nick relaxed. 

Red suddenly started humming a low tune as Nick shifted and turned to Red to look at him with those brown innocent eyes. Red smiled at him as he continued to hum and slowly pull him into his chest, Reds chest vibrated with each tune he hummed as Nick closed his eyes and smiled.

He loved moments like these when they would jus relax like this every moment. Red was so sweet with him, the cannibal of course knew Nicks limits and treated him like a delicate flower, with Nick in Reds arms it was an unexplainable thing for Red with the feelings he was in fact feeling at this moment.

Red dug his hand into Nicks hair and bent his neck to smell Nicks hair and his scent, his hand was wrapped protectively around his waist as he rubbed the back of his head soothingly.

They soon both fell asleep together in each other's arms, with Red holding him close and Nick in his arms....

This was so beautiful *wipes  tears*

Sorry it's so short

Anyway hope you guys enjoyed!

-Warrior