Day 23: Arguing

Homework sucks ;-;

"RED YOU ALMOST GOT CAUGHT!"

Nick screamed at his boyfriend as he groaned.

"We went over this Princess!" He growled angrily "So just drop it"

"You think I'm going to god damn drop this? RED YOU CAME HOME WITH A BULLET IN YOUR SHOULDER LAST NIGHT!" He yelled as Red groaned again.

"You think I'm don't know that?" He sasses crossing his arms as Nick barred his teeth. Did he not care?

"That's it!" Nick yelled throwing his hands in the air.

"I'm done, you can go kill whoever and whatever the hell you want but don't come crawling to me when your caught or have an injury" Nick hissed walking away as Red growled, now pissed off.

"What the hell is your problem Nick?!?" Red yelled grabbing Nicks shoulder as he whipped around and swatted his hand away.

"You wanna know what my problem is? ITS BECAUSE YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN SHOT! YOU COULD'VE HAVE DIED AND I WOULDT HAVE KNOWN ABOUT IT, AND YOUR ACTING LIKE YOU DONT CARE IF YOU GET CAUGHT. I CARE RED, I CARE SO MUCH ABOUT YOU!" Nick screamed as Red stood there shocked and Nick broke down sobbing.

"Princess I-" Red reached out a hand to grab his arm but Nick yanked away

"NO! Leave m-me alone!" He half yelled and half stuttered as he ran up the stairs and slammed the bathroom door shut as he sat by the now locked door and silently sobbed.

Red just stood there shocked

He screwed up.

He screwed up big time.

If my brother could stop blaring his music maybe this chapter would've have been longer-

Hai I'm salty nice to meet you