Day 14: Genderswapped

I've been waiting years for this chapter

;)

TBH I've always wanted to start a story about this

Any takers?

CAST

Niki as Nick
Red as well Red
Petra as PARKOUR KING aka Preston aka P-Dawg
Naomi as Nathaniel aka Nathan aka Unspeakable
Dolphin/Doll as Shark
Genevieve as Ghetto
AK as AK

Nicki adjusted the black glasses on her head and moved her long brown hair out of the way as she flipped a page in her book. She was standing in the middle of her and Reds shared room she was also facing a book shelf.

She sighed and closed the book and put it back in the book shelf and going to grab another when something pulled her away and into someone's arms.

"Hey babe~"

Reds sexy voice whispered in her ear as Nicki blushed.

"Red...." she whinend trying to get out of her grip but Red had an iron grip on her waist. She dug her face into Nicki's neck and inhaled her scent.

"You smell good baby~ shower while I was out killing?" Red asked letting go and turning her around softly and facing the dark eyed girl in front of her.

Nicki giggled and pushed a pice of her hair behind her ear.

"I went to the pool with Petra, Naomi, Doll, AK and Genevieve" she said shyly as Red raised an eyebrow.

"Did any boy or man touch what's mine at the pool?" Red asked sternly narrowing her eyes as Nicki shook her head quickly. She was kinda lying since some boys about a year older than her started hitting on her before one of them them broke them up and apologized for there behavior soon after.

His name was Corl and she learned he had a boyfriend named Denis (IF ANYONE GETS THE NAME OF THERE YOUTUBE CHANNELS OR AT LEAST KNOWS OF THEM YOU GET A MILKSHAKE AND MY FRIENDSHIP) they talk for awhile before she met Denis and had to explain she had a girlfriend so he wouldt get jealous, they talked for awhile until they had to go. But her and Corl exchanged phone numbers so they were now friends.

"N-No Red" she kissed her cheek trying to calm her down "Its ok, c-calm down p-please" she rubbed the sides of her arms soothingly as Red softened a bit and cooled down. She suddenly picked up Niki and laughed as Niki yelped and squirmed around.

Red set her down on the bed and laid her down as she got into bed with her and kissed her head sweetly.

"I missed you too day~" Red whispered moving the hair out of Niki's face with her feet off the bed and Red using her elbows to prop her up over Niki, Niki smiled and giggled as Red smiled at her happiness. She then slowly laid down next to Niki and pulled her onto Reds chest as she sat up a bit with the pillows against the backboard.

Red ran a hand threw her hair soothingly as Nicki forgot what she was doing before and relaxed in her girlfriends grip.

Red had a hand around her waist while the other was stroking Nicki's long brown hair. Once she knew Nicki was asleep peacefully, she slowly took off her glasses and placed them on the nightstand next to there red sheeted bed and clapped her hands as the lights turned off and she snuggled with her girlfriend under the covers...