Day 11: Wearing Tights

Oh boi

Kill me now

I'm not sure what to do for this one

I shall wing it now 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

#prayforwarriorscreativity

Nick crossed his legs on the couch as he leaned on them with his elbows and put his face into his hands. He gazed at the tv sighing.

All his jeans were dirty and in the wash so he was stuck wearing these tights. He was a bit scared for Red to come home being the pervert he is so he might just stay locked in his room or something until the dryers dine with his sweatpants. Which would be in about five minutes, but Nick didn't have five minutes. Red would be home any second now.

Slam!

"I'm home!"

Speak of the pervert.

11:34pm

Late as usual.

Nick sat up straight and grabbed a blanket hugged it as Red took off his hoodie and threw off his shoes before jumping over the couch and sitting beside, he wrapped his arms around Nick and gave him a little squeeze before kissing his forehead and Red relaxed in his grip.

"What did my little boy do while I was gone~?" Red asked pulling him closer as Nick giggled and relaxed in his grip.

"Noooottthhhiiinnn" he giggled again as he hugged the red head around the waist and snuggled into his side smiling. Red still had his arms wrapped around the smaller boy as he smiled.

"Whatever you say sweetie~" he chuckled and moved some of the hair out of Nicks face before kissing the top of his head again. Nick smiled brightly let out a small purr, he knew if he purred it would set Red off immediately. But eh he didn't really care. Red dug his face into Nicks brunette hair and took in his boyfriends scent.

"You know I like it when you purr~" he taunted moving his hand so it was gripping Nicks waist tightly while the other was holding his shoulder. Nick smiled.

And he totally forgot that he was wearing tights.

GAH

I FORGOT TO PUBLISH YESTERDAY

WHOOPS

SO UM ILL DO THAT

SORRY I DIDT KNOW WHAT TO DI FOR THIS CHAPTER ;-;

Rip