reality 8 (pt 4)

We get trapped in a circle....

I look at my dad and say "dad?"

He looks at me for a minute before running over to me.

He was about to get to me but a guy blocks him.

"Get on your knees!" a guy yells.

We don't.

Men come and force us on our knees.

"Howdy!" the guy from earlier said.

He walks up to Carl and says "hey kid nice to see you again!"

I spit in his face.

He wipes his face off and says "kid that is not very polite!"

"Im sorry, your face was already ruined anyways." i sass.

"Kid! Im not the one looking like garbage, have you seen yourself like have you looked in a mirror?" he asks.

"Cause you have bags under your eyes your face is pale as crap and your missing an eye!" he says.

I feel a tear role down my cheek but i quickly wipe it away.

I well not cry...

He laughs and flicks my hat.

He gets up and yells "Negan!"

Negan walks out of his trailer.

"Hey guys!" he says.

I furrow my eye brows.

He walks up to Rick and says

"Peeing our pants yet? Boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close. Yep. It's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon." Negan says.

"Which one of you pricks is the leader?" Negan asks.

  "It's this one. He's the guy." a man says.

(sighs)

"Hi. You're Rick, right? I'm Negan. And I do not appreciate you killing my men. Also, when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people, you killed more of my people. Not cool. Not cool. You have no idea how not cool that crap is. But I think you're gonna be up to speed shortly. Yeah. You are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes." Negan threatens.

  "Yes, you are. You see, Rick, whatever you do, no matter what, you don't mess with the new world order. And the new world order is this, and it's really very simple. So, even if you're stupid, which you very may well be, you can understand it. You ready?" he asks.

"Here goes. Pay attention. Give me your crap or I will kill you. Today was career day. We invested a lot so you would know who I am and what I can do. You work for me now. You have crap, you give it to me. That's your job. Now, I know that is a mighty big, nasty pill to swallow, but swallow it you most certainly will. You ruled the roost. You built something. You thought you were safe. I get it. But the word is out. You are not safe." he warns.

"Not even close. In fact, you are pegged, more pegged if you don't do what I want. And what I want is half your crap. And if that's too much, you can make, find, or steal more, and it'll even out sooner or later. This is your way of life now. The more you fight back, the harder it will be." he says.

"So, if someone knocks on your door..."

(chuckles)

" you let us in. We own that door. You try to stop us and we will knock it down. You understand?" he finishes.

"What, no answer? You don't really think that you were gonna get through this without being punished, now, did you? I don't want to kill you people. Just want to make that clear from the get-go. I want you to work for me. You can't do that if you're dead, now, can you?" he asks