reality 10 (8)

"Carl." i hear someone whisper. I slowly open my eyes and see Ron sitting at the end of my bed.

I smile "hi." i say with a yawn. "You still tierd?" Ron asks. I nod and rub my eyes "sorry." he apologizes. I shake my head and smile "its okay." i say.

I swing my legs over the side of my bed "i just noticed something." Ron says. I turn my head to look at him, "your really small." he says. I playfully glare at him "for your information i am much taller then you!" i lie.

He raises his eyebrows "do we have to really see who is taller?" he asks. I shake my head and pout.

"Carl, i have a question." Ron says. I nod my head signaling for him to continue "do you still love me?" Ron asks. "Of course i do, why wouldn't i?!" i ask. "I don't know...." he says.

Ron soon start fading in and out. "No, don't leave!" i yell. He smiles and makes a heart sign and points his finger at me. I nod and do the same thing he did. "I love you." i whisper.

"I love you too." Ron whispers and fades away.

I shoot up from my bed.

It was...

A dream....

I look around my room hoping to see Ron.

I look beside me and see the gun my dad gave me when i was 10... My first gun.

"People are gonna die. Im gonna die, mom, there's no way you could ever be ready for it. I tried to be, but i cant... The only thing we can do is try to avoid it for as long as we can keep one step ahead."

"I wish i had something better to say something more profound... My father was good like that. But im tierd son, please take it..." Rick says

He hold out a pistol, i take it out of his hand.

I smile at the memory, and I pick the gun up.

"What are you doing?" Rick asks. I smirk and say "winning a bet." Michonne shakes her head "in your dreams."

"Im still on!" i say, but i start to get shakey and i almost fall off. Michonne laughs and says "Spoke to soon wise guy."

"This might go on a while, maybe we could speed this up?" Rick asks. "Yeah your right, we shouldn't be fooling around." Michonne replys.

"We should probably..."

"-- QUIT!" Michonne yells. Michonne shakes and falls off. I smirk "i win." i say

"Pay up." i say and reach out my hand to michonne.

I put the gun under my chin.

"Im Ron, and this is Mickey, and that's Enid." Ron says and points to everyone, I nod and smile.

I cock the trigger back.

"Carl!" Ron says. I turn around and see Ron running up to me. "Yeah?" i ask. He smiles "im bored, make me unbored!" he yells. He gives me that dashing smile.

I smile and say "lets go and hang in my room." He nods and starts walking up the steps, I follow soon after.

We make it up to my room, "Lets play some video games!" i yell. He nods and walks in my room. "I love your room!" he says. "Oh i got you something!" he adds

He takes his backpack off and unzips it. He takes out a sheriffs hat, "i saw it and thought that you might like it." Ron says.

I grab the hat from him "thank you, i love it!" i squeal. "Thought you would." he says and smiles. I put it on "does it look good?" i ask.

He nods "you always look amazing." he says. I blush and he walks closer to me.

I look at him and he looks at me.

He leans in and pecks my lips, i smile and kiss him.

"I love you more." i whisper.