sex?

I'm so sorry guys that was my stupid friend with the note XD!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 We enter Ron's lovely house and he goes into the kitchen while I stay by the open door "so what do you want to do baby?" Ron asks. I shake my head and sigh softly, "I missed you so much." its true, why wouldn't it be? I went months dreaming that he killed himself, and that I would never see him again!

"I know baby, I missed you too." Ron sighs, I look up at him through my eyelashes.

"you have no idea." Ron whispered. 

Ron starts to speed walk over to me, and before I could ask why he quickly attaches his lips to mine. It took me a minute to figure out what was happening, but when I did I quickly started kissing back.

But that's only when the kiss got deeper.

Ron picks me up by the waist and I rap my legs around him, while he his hands are supporting my bum. He walks into the kitchen and sets me down on the counter softly and still kissing me. I take my hand and put it in his soft blondish hair, tugging on it.

He moans and starts kissing down my exposed neck, making sure he is not missing one spot. I lean my neck back a little, and that's the exact moment when he found my sweet spot. "Ron!" I moan.

I feel him smirk against my neck, causing shivers to go down my spine. He take his hand and rubs my milky thighs, cause for once I was actually wearing a pair of shorts. "R-ron, please." I beg.

He stops sucking on my neck and raises a eyebrow "are you sure?" I nod my head. I hop down off the counter and get on my knees, "O-oh." Ron moans at the sight. I smirk and unzip his pants. "Carl, Ron!" Rick yells. I fall backward off my knees and ron zips his pants up. "what where you doing?!" Rick yells.